PDA

View Full Version : Toolzone.com A+

Jeff Monson
02-10-2010, 4:07 PM
All I can say is wow, I'm very impressed with this company. I ordered a jet 22-44pro from them on Friday the 5th at 3:30 pm, shortly after I received an email confirmation and an order detail. Well.....today at 10:00 AM it showed up!!! Very well packaged and no damage.

btw I did try to buy locally but they were $225.00 higher on the same machine + the $148.00 in sales tax, they would not price match either.

Philip Rodriquez
02-10-2010, 5:28 PM
I personally know all the guys there and I've been shopping there for years. They are a great company to do business with. :D

Neil Brooks
02-10-2010, 5:32 PM
I personally know all the guys there and I've been shopping there for years. They are a great company to do business with. :D

And just a FUN, fun store!

I was there, for the first time, a few weeks ago. I went with my brother (who reps a ww product), who knew the people, too.

We must have spent an hour yacking industry stuff with one of the managers, there. Really good guy.

Philip Rodriquez
02-10-2010, 5:36 PM
It must have been Larry. He's the main owner. The guy is a stud and he really knows his stuff.

Chris Tsutsui
02-10-2010, 5:51 PM
Toolzone's ebay store had the best price on the biggest PC 3-1/4" VS router. $309 shipped, no tax for a retail boxed brand new unit.

Got it from ebay with buy it now, shipping didn't take long and service and responsiveness was top notch.

I would definitely do business again.

Jeff Hallam
02-10-2010, 8:20 PM
Why can't there be more sites like that in Canada :(

Paul Ryan
02-10-2010, 8:42 PM
I bought a drill press from them this summer and had a similar experience. Super fast shipping I bought it on monday, had the machine assembled by friday afternoon. I wish there were a local stores like them.