1/2 time, 10-6 Colts...YES!!!

jerry nazard
02-07-2010, 8:47 PM
Colts.
Oops, message needs 10 characters.
Colts.....

Paul Atkins
02-07-2010, 9:26 PM
I never watch football, but the halftime show was worth it this time.

Paul Ryan
02-07-2010, 9:36 PM
I changed the channel for the half time show. Cant stand the who. I really am not to excited for this game. It doesn't do much for me after the disaster 2 weeks ago. But some of the comercials have been good.

John Lohmann
02-07-2010, 9:41 PM
If you don't like or want to watch football, why reply?

Paul Atkins
02-07-2010, 9:57 PM
Didn't want to start a new thread about how great the Who are (were). I just grew up (?) with them. Actually I'm watching the game anyway. Quite different than the Montana era.

Paul Ryan
02-07-2010, 10:22 PM
If you don't like or want to watch football, why reply?

John,

Aparantly you dont follow the threads on this forum very often. I am one of the biggest football fans here. That is all I am going to say.

OH, and by the way, the game is over Congrates to the Saints fans.

Neal you deserve it. That interception by Porter sealed it.

Ken Fitzgerald
02-07-2010, 11:09 PM
I guess the best team won...

Congrats to the Saints!

Bruce Page
02-07-2010, 11:11 PM
I guess the best team won...

Congrats to the Saints!

I couldn't have said it better!

Great game.

Jack Wilson
02-07-2010, 11:13 PM
:( go colts...

John Lohmann
02-07-2010, 11:14 PM
John,

Aparantly you dont follow the threads on this forum very often. I am one of the biggest football fans here. That is all I am going to say.

I just read what was posted, no I don't really pay attention to what or who said it, It's just not that important to me.

Aaron Hastings
02-07-2010, 11:20 PM
I just read what was posted, no I don't really pay attention to what or who said it, It's just not that important to me.

...you must be a fantastic conversationist!;)

How can this not be post of the year?:D

lou vendrame
02-07-2010, 11:26 PM
Colts will be back. Saints won't be because Katrina's coming back for them.

Paul Ryan
02-07-2010, 11:38 PM
Colts will be back. Saints won't be because Katrina's coming back for them.

Thats funny:D!

But a naughty thing to say.

I will be accused of trash talking again probably.

But I am thoroughly convinced that the Vikings were the best team this year. They had the Saints beat at their place, and the curse happend. That is why I say devin intervention. But it is a great win for fans that once wore bags on their heads at games. I have a feeling NO is a little crazy right now. And we might not hear from Neal or Bruce for a while. They might have to sleep one off.

Ken Fitzgerald
02-07-2010, 11:41 PM
Paul.....that's ridiculas and totally absurd. The proof is in who won the Super Bowl...

If any of the Vikings were present they were in the grandstand.....not on field of play.

It's call denial Paul........You are overcome by it!

Glen Butler
02-07-2010, 11:45 PM
If its not my team I usually go for the underdog. Makes for a more exciting game. Though my team wins less often. But two in the last three years is good. First the Giants now the Saints. Great game. . . very exciting. And that two point conversion; amazing.

Paul Ryan
02-07-2010, 11:52 PM
Paul.....that's ridiculas and totally absurd. The proof is in who won the Super Bowl...

If any of the Vikings were present they were in the grandstand.....not on field of play.

It's call denial Paul........You are overcome by it!

Ken,

Look at the statistics from the NFC championship game. If you read the stats but not the score you would swear the Vikings won the game by a huge margin. They beat themselves plane and simple no other way to put it....... It happens the better team doesn't always win.......... It is a great win for Saints fans and I am happy for them. However I dont think the best team won this year...........

Ken Fitzgerald
02-07-2010, 11:57 PM
Paul...the only stat that counts.......Saints #1

A year from now....some might remember who the Saints played in the Super Bowl.....how any other team did....few will remember.

Neal Clayton
02-08-2010, 12:35 AM
John,

quote from bobby hebert (former saints QB): "mardi gras will probably go well into lent this year, but god will understand, this isn't supposed to happen for saints fans".

porter is another guy who wasn't good enough, late second round pick out of Indiana, worked his way up from the kick return team to a starting job. there's a lot of guys like that on this team, makes it all the better.

been 44 years in the making, can't believe it finally happened...

so WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTT, i been waiting a long time for this.

Kevin Arceneaux
02-08-2010, 1:27 AM
I remember my first Saints game - in old Tulane stadium in 72. I will admit it, I cried after I got done scaring the heck of my my neighbors here in Washington.

Ray Bell
02-08-2010, 2:27 AM
Next year it will be the Seahawks eh Kevin?Can't see how they can lose with that new coach...yeah righthttp://www.sawmillcreek.org/images/icons/icon7.gif

Neal Clayton
02-08-2010, 3:10 AM
I remember my first Saints game - in old Tulane stadium in 72. I will admit it, I cried after I got done scaring the heck of my my neighbors here in Washington.

did you happen to be lucky enough to see buddy d riding an ostrich in that game?

i wasn't around for those, yet, born in '76. the last game i went to in person was rickey jackson's last. glad he was there in person for this one, and glad that mike mackenzie and deuce got rings as well, they gave us a lot of good years individually when the saints weren't that good. they deserve it.

Kevin Arceneaux
02-08-2010, 9:53 PM
Searobins? Don't think so Saints and Steelers forever!

Ken Fitzgerald
02-08-2010, 10:10 PM
Kevin.....show a little respect here would you....You are getting kinda fatheaded over yesterday's victory...It's the SeaSquabs....okay?