PDA

View Full Version : Took the plunge!

Tim Hughes37
02-05-2010, 2:07 PM
I took the plunge and ordered my new 46-460 today. There is only one problem. I have to sit on pins and needles for two weeks until it gets here. :( I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas day to get here. I have to say, Craig at toolnut really took care of things though and it was definately a pleasure ordering it from him. I guess I'll just have to keep making my list of things I want to turn when it arrives and also make the stand for it while I wait. :rolleyes:

Steve Schlumpf
02-05-2010, 2:11 PM
Tim - congrats on ordering your new lathe! Everyone that I've heard of loves it!

Looking forward to seeing the photos once it arrives!

Tony De Masi
02-05-2010, 2:27 PM
Congrats Tim. From what I've heard also it's one fine machine.

Happy Turning.

Tony

Gary Chester
02-05-2010, 2:30 PM
Avoid those pins and needles by shopping for all thos accessories you need...:rolleyes: $$$$$$$:eek:.

Tim Hughes37
02-05-2010, 2:32 PM
Already started and getting quite the shopping list too!

Avoid those pins and needles by shopping for all thos accessories you need...:rolleyes: $$$$$$$:eek:.

Sean Ackerman NY
02-05-2010, 10:18 PM
I took the plunge and ordered my new 46-460 today. There is only one problem. I have to sit on pins and needles for two weeks until it gets here. :( I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas day to get here. I have to say, Craig at toolnut really took care of things though and it was definately a pleasure ordering it from him. I guess I'll just have to keep making my list of things I want to turn when it arrives and also make the stand for it while I wait. :rolleyes:

Thank you Tim! We're hoping to have'em back quicker than two weeks so keep your fingers crossed.

Bernie Weishapl
02-05-2010, 10:20 PM
Congrats Tim. You are going to love that machine.

Steve Mawson
02-05-2010, 10:24 PM
Hopefully a new shipment will arrive early. I know mine came before I expected it. Keep busy and look over all the catalog sites to make your dream list, perhaps that will help the time go faster. All I am hoping for is an early spring so it is not so dog gone cold where I turn.

David E Keller
02-05-2010, 11:28 PM
Congrats on the lathe... Sorry about the wait.

I could be worse though... I've got a new mustard monster in my garage with no heat or insulation... I know it's there but I can't do anything about it.:eek:

Alan Tolchinsky
02-06-2010, 12:18 AM
Tim, you're going to love this lathe. It's probably the most fun toy I've bought in a long time.