PDA

View Full Version : Need Help - Missing Student

Belinda Barfield
02-05-2010, 11:47 AM
Here I am again imposing on the good nature of my fellow Creekers.
A relative of one of our employees has been missing since last Sunday morning. A website has been set up with the details. His name is Bryce Carter. To those of you in my area, please take a moment to go to the website and take a look at the photo of Bryce, and read the description of his vehicle. Family and friends would truly appreciate your thoughts and prayers. Thanks.

www.bringbrycehome.com (http://www.bringbrycehome.com)

Phyllis Meyer
02-05-2010, 11:58 AM
They will be in our thoughts and prayers!

Sincerely,
Phyllis:)

Belinda Barfield
02-09-2010, 9:22 AM
Thanks to those of you who viewed this for not pointing out that I mistyped Bryce's last name. I am so embarrassed, and so sorry that I did not double check for typos. The correct spelling is Tarter.

Belinda Barfield
04-27-2010, 5:21 PM
This afternoon the truck driven by Bryce Tarter was found. His family is currently waiting to find out if Bryce was found as well. The truck was found in a local waterway. Sadly, I can see the location from my deck. I was with the family just a little while ago. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers during this very trying time.

An update: a body was found in the truck, authorities believe it to be Bryce although verification is pending. Such a sad day for such a good family.

Gary Herrmann
04-27-2010, 7:11 PM
As a parent, I can't even imagine what his family is going through. My condolences to them.

John A. Callaway
04-27-2010, 7:19 PM
This has gone on for so long that it is almost a relief just to finally have an answer. This kid literally vanished one morning.... with no trace or clue of any sort. Please give the family our best, it has to be tough to find out what happened, but to feel some relief to finally be able to grieve...

Belinda Barfield
04-28-2010, 6:11 AM
This has gone on for so long that it is almost a relief just to finally have an answer. This kid literally vanished one morning.... with no trace or clue of any sort. Please give the family our best, it has to be tough to find out what happened, but to feel some relief to finally be able to grieve...

Being from the area, John, you know how much coverage this got in the news and how many people turned out to help in the search. I can't speak for all of the family, but the ones I spoke with yesterday are relieved to finally have an answer.