PDA

View Full Version : Was I the only one

James Jaragosky
02-05-2010, 11:04 AM
That could not get on SMC all night yesterday?

Ken Fitzgerald
02-05-2010, 11:08 AM
Nope........

Jim O'Dell
02-05-2010, 11:16 AM
I saw that last night too. I was ok at work before 5:00. Glad we're back up. Jim.

Steve Schlumpf
02-05-2010, 11:17 AM
Lost it here also! Glad we are back online!

Belinda Barfield
02-05-2010, 12:04 PM
I have two addictions . . . The Creek and Sudoku. I did a lot of Sudoku last puzzles night.

Keith Outten
02-05-2010, 1:20 PM
Our Bandwidth provider knocked our server offline again. I was up until 1am calling their Network Operations Center trying to find out what the heck they had done to us this time. I had absolutely no luck banging on the tech at the NOC so I had to call Aaron for assistance. Aaron is in Hawaii on vacation, it was 5pm there. I got a text message from Aaron at 5am this morning that our server was just put back online.

It was a long night but we are dedicated..........Aaron was way out in the Pacific ocean working on our server logged in using an SSH client on a Ipod Touch.

Guy Mathews
02-05-2010, 1:54 PM
Our Bandwidth provider knocked our server offline again. I was up until 1am calling their Network Operations Center trying to find out what the heck they had done to us this time. I had absolutely no luck banging on the tech at the NOC so I had to call Aaron for assistance. Aaron is in Hawaii on vacation, it was 5pm there. I got a text message from Aaron at 5am this morning that our server was just put back online.

It was a long night but we are dedicated..........Aaron was way out in the Pacific ocean working on our server logged in using an SSH client on a Ipod Touch.

To Keith and Aaron,

Job well done guys.

Keith, get some rest.

Aaron? ...aww heck, your in Hawaii, get back to the partying man! :D

Guy

Jim O'Dell
02-05-2010, 2:10 PM
Now, that is dedication!! Aaron, glad you're getting some R&R, sorry it got interrupted! Jim.

Randal Stevenson
02-06-2010, 1:37 AM

I didn't realize he was a sadomasichist.

Thank you both.

Tim Morton
02-06-2010, 8:19 AM
I have two addictions . . . The Creek and Sudoku. I did a lot of Sudoku last puzzles night.

not facebook??

Belinda Barfield
02-06-2010, 10:52 AM
not facebook??

Nope, no Facebook for me. Lots of people keep hounding me to join, but I haven't so far. I did consider it when my aunt sought alternative medical treatment in Mexico. For several weeks the only way she could commicate with family was facebook.

Brian Kent
02-06-2010, 1:29 PM

This is scary Belinda. I am addicted to Sawmill Creek. About 23-3/4 hours per day. My wife spend about the same amount of time on Sudoku.

I'm just glad we got rid of the TV so we wouldn't just sit around all the time.

W Craig Wilson
02-06-2010, 1:56 PM
Aaron - Take an extra pineapple out of petty cash!
Thanks, man!