PDA

View Full Version : Whats a Zing cost?

Allen Scott
02-04-2010, 4:43 PM
A couple threads down you can see that I recently had some issues with my Epilog Summit. Although this machine runs like a champ, I am a bit scared, afterall it is 13 years old. I can handle little motors and things go out, but the Tech told me if the laser goes out, it will probably run me around $4500. I hate to spend that kind of money on a 13 year old machine.

So I spent a little time looking at the Epilog site and think a Zing 24 (30 watt) would suit me nicely. Without going to a dealer and getting a formal quote, etc.. I was just kinda window browsing and curious what the ballpark on this machine would run? Im not really in the market right now, but plan to upgrade this time next year...

Anyone buy a Zing 24 recently or been quoted for one? I dont really need the higher wattage, cutting grids, etc... I mainly just do trophy plates and plaques.

Jeanette Brewer
02-04-2010, 5:25 PM
Allen,

This price is only for Texas, surrounding states and Hawaii (that's our Epilog territory). If you're outside our territory, you'll need to check with your local distributor for pricing.

The Zing24/30 = $10,995

Martin Boekers
02-04-2010, 5:42 PM
Is your tube really that much?

I recently replaced mine for a Epilog 75watt EXT the tube was about $1800 and the core roughly $1200, You get the core fee back when you return the bad tube.

I'll make note not to buy a used Summit if the tubes are that much higher.

Good luck hope it's not the tube!

Marty

Ron Chapellaz
02-04-2010, 5:47 PM
Where are you from Allen?? They start at about $13-14,000 here in Canada for a 30W, plus the extras. I had to call Engravers Express today and thought I would ask for you seeing as I was calling anyway...

Bill Cunningham
02-06-2010, 10:11 PM
Where are you from Allen?? They start at about $13-14,000 here in Canada for a 30W, plus the extras. I had to call Engravers Express today and thought I would ask for you seeing as I was calling anyway...

And, you should be able to haggle that as well...
If their about 11k in the U.S., add 250-300 for shipping to Canada, +8-10% money exchange (right now, or wait till the U.S. Buck bottoms out again) so price should be somewhere around 12500+-

Jeshua Galvez
02-06-2013, 6:15 PM
what is the price of an epilog zing 24 days?:D

Steve Clarkson
02-06-2013, 10:13 PM
Jeanette......if you ever need a to hire a rep for your Hawaii territory....CALL ME!!!!! I'll work CHEAP!!!!