PDA

View Full Version : Wild Idea

harry strasil
02-02-2010, 11:00 PM
I had this wild idea (brain phart) today, that I might bring along my wish book for others to look at during the WWing show in Olathe. My copied Catalogue of WF&G Barnes foot powered tools.

Anybody think its a good idea?

Jim Koepke
02-02-2010, 11:12 PM
Well, if I was going to be there, I would enjoy looking at it.

jim

Pedro Reyes
02-03-2010, 12:24 AM
Also not going to be there, but I think it would be cool for you to share, I would definitely be interested if I was there.

/p

Jim Koepke
02-03-2010, 12:31 AM
You never know, you may be sharing your "wish book" with someone who knows were some of your dreams a just gathering dust.

jim

Eric Brown
02-03-2010, 6:47 PM
Joel is always interested in making usful tools. Perhaps he would be willing to maybe make a "kit" of necessary hardware we could assemble ourselves.
Maybe we should have an opinion poll and see if a couple hundred of us would be willing to determine the most wanted tool for production.
Personally I would be interested in a lathe, but I'm not sure what type might be best. CME ToolWorks has a nice flywheel one, but Roy Underhill has a springpole one in his book that looks interesting too.
Just a thought.

Eric

Paul Incognito
02-03-2010, 6:55 PM
If I was going to be anywere near Olathe (wherever the heck that is) I'd definitely want the oportunity to see your book.
PI

Logan William
02-03-2010, 10:08 PM
I'd love to see it, after joining this forum and seeing some of your work and finding out that you're almost in my backyard I was glad to hear that you'd be at the show so I could see some of your work. I'll likely be there on Fri and Saturday if I like the sessions.

harry strasil
02-03-2010, 10:10 PM
where in my front yard are you?