PDA

View Full Version : Holbren's

Richard Andersen
02-01-2010, 3:20 PM
I hope this doesn't break any rules or whatnot, but I just wanted to give mention of the great customer service I recieved from Holbren. I found the Whiteside router bit set #401 at a much cheaper holiday sale price from a competitor. I emailed Holbren and Brain said that was a fantasitc price and he would match it. He said if I wanted to place my order online to put the competitor price in the notes section and he would credit back my credit card the difference. And to make it even sweeter since Holbren's regular price for the bits qualified for free shipping he would honor that even though after the price-match adjustment my final price put the router bits below Holbrens price qualifications for free shipping.
I placed my order very late Saturday afternoon and this morning I recieved an email stating my credit card was refunded and the router bits are in transit.

Big thumbs up to Brain at Holbren and I probably need to say I'm not affiliated with Holbrens, just a very happy customer.:D

scott spencer
02-01-2010, 4:25 PM
Brian's a class act...great supplier.

Jim Eller
02-01-2010, 7:35 PM
Scott's right.

John Thompson
02-01-2010, 10:08 PM
Another "you betcha" on service from Brian. He is probably one of the best people I have dealt with purchasing WW supplies in the 39 years I have been doing it.

Gary McKown
02-01-2010, 10:18 PM
I met Brian at an informal outing at a fellow woodworker's shop in Lake Wales a couple years ago. In addition to being a good conversationalist, he brought along some real deals for the crowd. Gets my vote whenever possible.

glenn bradley
02-01-2010, 11:09 PM
Here, here. I buy from him often and recommend him even oftener.

eugene thomas
02-02-2010, 8:32 PM
i bought magic molder from them last monday and still waiting on it. called them today and had to leave message. still waiting on the call back.