PDA

View Full Version : anyone buy from Savannah toolhouse?

Christopher Kanda
01-31-2010, 4:53 PM
I just came across this tool website and just curious if anyone has bought anything from them. here is a link http://www.savannahtoolhouse.com/:confused:

John Thompson
01-31-2010, 5:11 PM
I haven't bought anything from them as I can get anything they sell local here in Atlanta but.. I can tell you they have been around awhile and I have never heard a negative comment about them. I have been WW'ing in Georgia for around 39 years and am a member of the WW'ing Guild of Georgia which have folks from the Savannah area as members. I would have probably heard something if there was anything negative to say.

Not conclusive based on the above but I would think there should be no problem based on it. I would call them and see how they respond to any questions you have after you read their return policy.. etc. That will speak volumes as to how they might treat you after a sale IMO.

Good luck..

Harry Hagan
01-31-2010, 6:08 PM
Just one purchase but very pleased with service and price.

I bought a Panasonic Impact Driver/Drill & Driver Combo Kit with Light that included soft and hard cases for less than the cost of one item at other places at that time. Free shipping too.

I contacted them late in the afternoon and the Customer Service person said that if I ordered within the next fifteen minutes he would make sure it was shipped out that same day. That was on Monday. It arrived Wednesday.

Aaron Berk
01-31-2010, 9:42 PM
I go there for my must haves that can't be waited for. So far any thing I've needed that's been woodworking related and not available at the Borgs...has been purchased at Savannah Tool House.

The folks there are knowledgeable, friendly, and not pushy sales types. I would have bought a SteelCity saw there had I not been wooed by the Grizzly Green.

The tool house is about 25 minutes form my Island

John A. Callaway
01-31-2010, 9:54 PM
I live about ten minutes from the store. I like the place. The are not far off from being a total wood workers store. The pretty carry stuff for any type of construction trade , and literally every power tool made by the brands they carry. The people are nice, and the store is kept fairly clean. prices are pretty much in line with every one else too. Don't think they will give you a bad purchasing experience....

Christopher Kanda
02-01-2010, 10:56 AM
Thanks for the insight, I will be making a purchase today.

Joe Shinall
02-01-2010, 4:44 PM
Well i didn't know there were many people from Savannah area but I guess after this post I have at least found a few. I got my brad nailer from there a while back. I needed one while working at my parent's house which was directly across the street from there. So I ran in and got what I needed to finish a kitchen and they were really friendly and their prices were pretty good.