PDA

View Full Version : Who dat say dey gonna beat dem saints!

Glenn Clabo
01-25-2010, 7:58 AM
I think there's a party goin on down there...GO SAINTS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbXRDHQEEew&feature=related

Jim O'Dell
01-25-2010, 9:31 AM
That was a great game to watch from a fan perspective. I missed part of it taking TLOML out to eat, but got to see the finish. Home crowd for a SuperBowl!! Can't get any better than that! Jim.

Belinda Barfield
01-25-2010, 2:08 PM
Dat would be dem' Colts!

Jason Roehl
01-25-2010, 2:15 PM
I gotta say that Brees (watched him a lot when he was here at Purdue) and the Saints, while they were very good this year, didn't win that game as much as the Vikes lost it. The Vikes offense pretty much moved at will against the Saints defense, but they just plain coughed up the ball too much. Favre has a long history of throwing big gambles, and this time he didn't get lucky, it cost him.

The SuperBowl should be a good game, but GO COLTS!!!

Ken Fitzgerald
01-25-2010, 2:28 PM
And who pray tell...caused those Vikings to cough up the ball?...fumbles...and interceptions.....??????

They keep throwing up the fact the Vikings had more yardage.....so what?...it wasn't yardage in the end zone so it's meaningless.

The Saints defense put enough pressure on the Vikings that they were unable to capitalize on their offensive drives and in fact, the defense of the Saints caused the Vikings to give up the ball 5 times.

The Saints offense was able to stay with the Vikings offense putting scores on the board until the suddent death OT.

Willard Foster
01-25-2010, 9:40 PM
I live smack dab in the middle of Viking country.
Today's radio topics were:
1. The refs screwed us (a very common sentiment in these parts)
2. The Vikings were the better team (Then why did they lose?) The final score is the only stat that counts.

Now we have to endure 6 months of local news stories about whether Farve will retire or not. (Kill me now)

Also, the Vikings want a new stadium. Hey, I want a huge bandsaw, but I fon't expect anyone else to pay for it. (I would be willing to accept donations.)

Anyone out ther want a football team? Anybody?

Cots 375 (OK, maybe just 75)

Saints 17