PDA

View Full Version : Laser Cutting

Les Souriceaux
01-24-2010, 7:26 PM
Bonjour,
Je suis un passioné de decoupe sur laser, ma machine est une LS800 de 40w et je recherche des plans pour pouvoir réaliser d'autres figures comme les sculptures de Bathsheba, vraiment extra.
Vous pouvez aller voir sur le site de :

Merci pour votre aide

Hello,
I am passionate about Laser Cutting, my machine is an LS800 to 40w and I am looking for plans to make other figures such as sculptures of Bathsheba, really extra.

Thank you for your help

Mike Null
01-24-2010, 11:08 PM
Les

Welcome to Sawmill Creek. Your work is splendid. It would be good to see more pictures.

We do have a rule about not linking to other forums so I have deactivated the links but viewers may copy and paste the url and visit them if they wish.

Les Souriceaux
01-25-2010, 5:13 AM
Thank you for the compliment, and excuse me for links.
Attached more pictures of achievements on a larger scale.
If someone has plans, however small, I'd be happy.
Thank you again (and fortunately there Goo ... Translation)
@+

Dan Hintz
01-25-2010, 8:42 AM
Les,

I love your selection of colors for each piece... the scorpion in black is a particularly nice choice. Of course, my entire family is a huge fan of oriental/emperor dragons, so that one gets a huge thumbs up from me :) The two abstract pieces are very artistic, like something you would see in the lobby of a large building.

Les Souriceaux
01-25-2010, 10:06 AM
again thank you, I am not a professional and I want the maximum possible with my laser -

Logiciel : GS5 Laser / Machine: Gravograph LS800 de 40W

Stuart Orrell
01-26-2010, 3:10 AM
Bonjour Les,

Thanks for showing the pictures of your work. It is very good.

Unfortunately, I do not have any plans but after seeing your work, I am thinking of designing some myself ( I have 3d design software). If they turn out well, I will definitely share them with you.

Thanks again!

Keith Outten
01-26-2010, 10:04 PM
Try a Gogle search on Dinosaur Plans, these are very popular with those who own CNC routers. There must be a hundred of these plans on the Net. The saber tooth tiger and the monkey are interesting :)
Epilog has one on their sample club page.
Another source for original plans is Laserbuzz.

Les Souriceaux
01-27-2010, 5:46 PM
Bonjour KEITH OUTTEN

Thank you for all the Informations

@+