PDA

View Full Version : New CU410 Elite - Resources

Mauricio Zamora
01-23-2010, 8:02 PM
I am the proud owner of a new CU410 Elite that arrived this Friday. Wow - what a machine! I spent the bulk of today getting it assembled and degreased so that I can hopefully use it tomorrow.

I have never owned a European combination machine before and it's definitely quite different than what I am used to. Are there any good websites / resources / books available that are focused on combination machines? Any sites in particular that are for the CU410? I did some searching and have found little to date...

Thanks!

Mo

Larry Browning
01-23-2010, 8:05 PM
Not everyone actually knows what a CU410 elite is. All you have told us is that its European, greasy, and is a combination machine. That could be a lot of things.
Plus, you know the rules. No pictures, it didn't happen!

Jeff Nolan
01-23-2010, 8:26 PM
Mauricio,
I would not bother posting questions here... the Minimax forum is the goto place for help and advice. There is a dedicated community of users who will not only get you up and running but then provide support to help you optimize.

{ finance.groups.yahoo.com and search for the MiniMax-USA group. }

Jim Becker
01-23-2010, 11:02 PM
Congratulations on your new machine...you'll really enjoy having it and learning what it can do for you.

Leigh Betsch
01-24-2010, 12:12 AM
Congrats on the MiniMax. You're gonna learn to love the slider. The Yahoo group is the place to go. I used to spend more time there when I first got my ST4, but now I kinda just just stay here and argue with cabinet saw folks.:rolleyes: Once they get thier wood cut down to size they really aren't too bad of a lot.