PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta Visit This Weekend

Ken Salisbury
10-20-2004, 10:10 AM
I will be in Atlanta this weekend at the Atlanta Rockler store participating in the Freedom Pen Turn-a-thon there on Saturday. I will be arriving late afternoon Friday, visiting the store before closing time. I will be staying at the Sandy Springs Days Inn (Roswell Rd) Friday night and possibly Saturday night depending on Saturday's activities.

Even if you are not participating in the TAT drop by the Rockler Store (6235 Roswell Rd) and say Hi. Anyone interested in having a cold one on Friday evening let me know - maybe we can find a place close by.

PM me (http://www.sawmillcreek.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=19) and I will provide you my cell phone number

Hal Flynt
10-20-2004, 1:41 PM
Sorry Ken, I'll miss you,

I was there last weekend, this weekend I'll be sitting on the 47 yard line on the 3rd week in October watching My VOLS play your TIDE.

Go Big Orange!!!

Sam Chambers
10-20-2004, 4:18 PM
Ken:

I was thinking of stopping by Rockler on Saturday. I have a Delta Midi lathe, but I haven't turned any pens yet, and want to learn. Any chance for a lesson if I can make it?

Ken Salisbury
10-21-2004, 6:26 AM
Ken:

I was thinking of stopping by Rockler on Saturday. I have a Delta Midi lathe, but I haven't turned any pens yet, and want to learn. Any chance for a lesson if I can make it?

ABSOLUTELY SAM

Sam Chambers
10-21-2004, 8:18 AM
Thanks, Ken! I'll be there Saturday - Don't know what time, though.

Looking for ward to meeting you.