PDA

View Full Version : Need Cupid vector

Balsanu Gabi
01-23-2010, 8:05 AM
Hi to all,

Long time lurker.... I need that vector (in many position you have) for my cnc router. Sorry for my first post which it is a request :D.

Regards
Gabi

Balsanu Gabi
01-24-2010, 5:29 AM
Anyone....

Roy Nicholson
01-24-2010, 5:56 AM
Regards

Roy N.

Balsanu Gabi
01-25-2010, 4:59 AM
Hi,

Thank you Roy for that. I open your files but it is a little bit hard to use that on my CNC router (too many lines). I must edit that in Rhino but even after some hours I don't have a decent file which can be exported to RhinoCam for generating g-code's. Maybe Corel has a way to reduce number of lines or fill up that gap's, but I don't know how that can be done
Anyway many thanks for your effort. Maybe other members have something else.

Regards
Gabi

Mike Null
01-25-2010, 8:35 AM
Balsanu

welcome to SMC.

what type of file format can you use?

Balsanu Gabi
01-25-2010, 2:58 PM
Hi Mie,

Almost all. I have Rhino, Maya, 3DS Max Photoshop and Corel. Most of my pieces are 2D (almost 90% of entire milling process in industry is 2D). If you have something 2D will be great.
I know I can trace some images by hand or with some software but I didn't find a proper image.
Any help will be awesome.

TIA
Gabi

Balsanu Gabi
01-25-2010, 3:07 PM
Hi Mie,

Almost all. I have Rhino, Maya, 3DS Max Photoshop and Corel. Most of my pieces are 2D (almost 90% of entire milling process in industry is 2D). If you have something 2D will be great.
I know I can trace some images by hand or with some software but I didn't find a proper image.
Any help will be awesome.

TIA
Gabi
Sorry for that Mie Mike. My K keyboard playing funny. Sorry

Mike Null
01-25-2010, 4:09 PM
Mine does that too. Sorry but I couldn't find a cupid in my files.

Somebody else will have some.

Roy Nicholson
01-26-2010, 6:35 AM
Gabi if you pick the one you need form teh Corel Graphic I will see what I can do to simplify it for you

Regards

Roy N.

james mcgrew
01-26-2010, 6:48 AM
here online and easily available

jim

http://www.vectorart.com/store/index.cfm?q=cupid&a=

and in 3d

http://www.vectorart3d.com/store/index.cfm?q=cherub

Balsanu Gabi
01-27-2010, 8:48 AM
Thank you for all sugestion's. and file's.

RGDS
Gabi