PDA

View Full Version : Festool Sales

Jim Tobias
10-20-2004, 12:51 AM
Where is everyone buying the festool drills on special? Is there a "Creeker Sales person?

Frank Pellow
10-20-2004, 1:31 AM
Yes, his name is Bob Marino and his web site is: http://festool.safeshopper.com/

Tyler Howell
10-20-2004, 8:29 AM
Yes, his name is Bob Marino and his web site is: http://festool.safeshopper.com/That's our Uncle Bob and he sends good stuff.:D :D

Jim Becker
10-20-2004, 9:27 AM
No question, Bob is the guy to buy from, but the drill promotion is available from any ISA or Festool direct. The special, introductory pricing is good through 30 November. I'm only mentioning this in case someone things this is an Uncle Bob-only deal, which it's not.

Donnie Raines
10-20-2004, 9:38 AM
The Festool site says the regular price on the Rotex and vacum is $695.....then ti says the sale price is $695.....does anyone know what they true sale price is?

Don

sorry for the hijack....

Jim Becker
10-20-2004, 9:51 AM
The regular/sale "combo" price is $695. (with free shipping through 31 December) The price separately is $832 for the tool, vac and abrasives that are included in the package. Festool is doing a "bit o' work" on their web site, so this may be just some unfortunate wording.

Frank Pellow
10-20-2004, 10:35 AM
The regular/sale "combo" price is $695. (with free shipping through 31 December) The price separately is $832 for the tool, vac and abrasives that are included in the package. Festool is doing a "bit o' work" on their web site, so this may be just some unfortunate wording.

According to Christian Oltzscher (president of Festool USA), it is more than just a bit of work that they are doing to clear up the problems that they have been having. I quote from Christian: "The good news is that we will get a completely new webpage in November, with new server, new design, new software. This should solve the problem. "

Jim Becker
10-20-2004, 10:56 AM
Yup...that's why I said, "Bit o' work"....:D

John Miliunas
10-20-2004, 11:45 AM
According to Christian Oltzscher (president of Festool USA), it is more than just a bit of work that they are doing to clear up the problems that they have been having. I quote from Christian: "The good news is that we will get a completely new webpage in November, with new server, new design, new software. This should solve the problem. "

That's great news, 'cuz as it stands now, their web site does the exact same thing that their vacs do! :eek: Uncle Bob's is a much nicer, easier to navigate and faster site! :cool:

Chris Padilla
10-20-2004, 2:05 PM
John! What exactly are you trying to say about Festool's website?? ;)

John Miliunas
10-20-2004, 2:10 PM
John! What exactly are you trying to say about Festool's website?? ;)

Ahem!...Let's not even go there! :D :cool:

Charles McKinley
10-20-2004, 10:17 PM
I hope that they do some work on the translation. Some of the dimensions don't make sense.