PDA

View Full Version : ayuda lasercut 5.1

miguel angel verdu
01-20-2010, 5:57 PM
Hello to all I need help with lasrcut 5.1, believe a name in the program and on the display of the machine having ordered it to the machine he(she) says to me soft stop sign, the manufacturer says to me that it is a problem of measures, but I believe that I have them well.
You agradeceria that me envieis a ficrero co the extension.mol to verify, and if you to past to someone the same thing to seeing if me podeis to say something.
Thank you

James Jaragosky
01-20-2010, 6:22 PM
Hello to all I need help with lasrcut 5.1, believe a name in the program and on the display of the machine having ordered it to the machine he(she) says to me soft stop sign, the manufacturer says to me that it is a problem of measures, but I believe that I have them well.
You agradeceria that me envieis a ficrero co the extension.mol to verify, and if you to past to someone the same thing to seeing if me podeis to say something.
Thank you
What machine do you have?
Can you send me the file to run on my machine?
Jim J.

miguel angel verdu
01-21-2010, 12:42 PM
Thank you for answering so rapidly, I have wklaser lg6040, and it(he,she) brings me of head, I do not stop of e-mail with wklaser, but agradeceria his(her,your) help in verifying design, graces(thanks)

miguel angel verdu
01-21-2010, 1:32 PM
ok archivo

James Jaragosky
01-21-2010, 7:00 PM
It took 3.5 minutes to vector out this file on my machine using lasercut and a Rabbit 6090.
It took just over 8 minutes to raster the same file.
I have to save files as PLT extensions to get lasercut to work properly.
I also changed every line in the orginal file you posted to a hairline using CorelDraw.
I have attached the changed CorelDraw file in V10.
I Tried to attached the PLT file for you to run on your machine.But this site will not accept PlT files, so open the CorelDraw file that I have attached and save it as a PLT file; then run the PLT file on your machine.

Jim J.

ok archivo

Dan Hintz
01-22-2010, 8:34 AM
James,

You can always save the file in one format (PLT), upload it with the CDR extension, and let people know the file extension needs to be changed.

James Jaragosky
01-22-2010, 10:12 AM
James,

You can always save the file in one format (PLT), upload it with the CDR extension, and let people know the file extension needs to be changed.
Thanks Dan. I had considered that option, in the end I choose to leave it as a CDR so the OP could learn to save CDR files in different formats.
His post is in such broken English that it is hard to determine what skill levels he has acquired.( His English is far better than my Spanish)
Has he ran other files in the past without a problem?
Is the machine new or new to him?
how much experience has he had with lasers in general?
all the questions came to mind.
Jim J

miguel angel verdu
02-02-2010, 7:40 AM
Thank you eat and he(she) excuses for being late so much in answering, but we have been late a few weeks in starting the laser, so(then,since) the mistake tape-worm in the dll that not coincidian with the machine, but due to the fact that decidi for a wklaser and these people it(he,she) never leaves his(her) wire drawing you.
It(He,She) will take note of your recommendations, but I have a question in that format guardais the files of photograv and in that format the abris in lasercut to burden.
Thank you in advance

James Jaragosky
02-02-2010, 5:18 PM
Thank you eat and he(she) excuses for being late so much in answering, but we have been late a few weeks in starting the laser, so(then,since) the mistake tape-worm in the dll that not coincidian with the machine, but due to the fact that decidi for a wklaser and these people it(he,she) never leaves his(her) wire drawing you.
It(He,She) will take note of your recommendations, but I have a question in that format guardais the files of photograv and in that format the abris in lasercut to burden.
Thank you in advance
Miguel, can you post your question in Spanish? I will have someone translate it.
Jim J.

Stuart Orrell
02-03-2010, 8:10 AM
Hi Miguel,
I use Lasercut 5.1 and have had the "soft stop" warning too.

I could be wrong but I think that "soft Stop" it is the machine saying it will not run because the data to be cut runs off the table.

In Lasercut 5.1, on the right hand panel, there is a check bix for "immediate", it is next to (RUN BOX, CLIP BOX").

If you check(tick) or uncheck (un-tick)this box, it tells the machine to start from its current position on the table or from the table datum (0,0).

I'm not sure but I think that when its checked (ticked), the machine starts from the lasers current position and matches this to the data's local origin (not table 0,0) in the data on the computer.

I think that when it is unchecked (unticked), the machine thinks the laser head is at the corner 0,0 of the table and tries to move from table 0,0 to the location of the data on the table.

If the laser head is in the middle of the table and the wrong setting is on, it may think it is starting at table 0,0 and need to run off the table to start.....This, I think, is where the "soft Stop" message comes in.

I would try altering the setting for immediate before downloading the data and then try it again to see what happens.

As I say this has happened to me before and I think that this was the solution. Please note that there are occasions where the the laser head has tried to go off the table and "Soft Stop" did not happen. I had to hit the stop button quick when it ran into the side and luckily had no damage.

I hope this helps and that you find a solution to your problem.

miguel angel verdu
02-03-2010, 6:35 PM
hola james , no sabia que hablaras español ,te agradezco tu ayuda pero el problema estaba en las dll que no coincidian ,pero gracias a dios lo a solucionado wklaser adactandome un progama a la maquina.
ahora tengo otra pregunta ¿ como exportais las fotos de photograv y como las importais luego a lasercut ? perdonar por tanta pregunta pero es la primera vez que manejo un laser, porque yo manejo otras maquinas ( ploter ecosolvente, bordadora y impresora de sublimacion ).
un saludo.

James Jaragosky
02-03-2010, 7:25 PM
hola james , no sabia que hablaras español ,te agradezco tu ayuda pero el problema estaba en las dll que no coincidian ,pero gracias a dios lo a solucionado wklaser adactandome un progama a la maquina.
ahora tengo otra pregunta ¿ como exportais las fotos de photograv y como las importais luego a lasercut ? perdonar por tanta pregunta pero es la primera vez que manejo un laser, porque yo manejo otras maquinas ( ploter ecosolvente, bordadora y impresora de sublimacion ).
un saludo.

Hola jaun, me alegro alegre oír que usted consiguió su primer problema resuelto. ¿Qué apuro le tienen con la importación de archivos de PhotoGrav? Recuerdos JIm J.

miguel angel verdu
02-04-2010, 6:26 PM
gracias por tu respuesta.
el problema que tengo con photograv es que no se como guardarlo porque veo varias opciones y no se a cual e de darle, y el segundo problema es que no se en que formato abrir el archivo en lasercut para grabar.
por cierto como has instalado el lasercut para trabajar con corelx3 porque yo lo he intentado y me da error y no me deja abrirlo ¿ hay que configurar algo en corel ? , para mi seria muy bueno porque estoy muy familiarizado con el , y no como el lasercut que no se ni por donde meterle mano.

James Jaragosky
02-05-2010, 2:58 PM
gracias por tu respuesta.
el problema que tengo con photograv es que no se como guardarlo porque veo varias opciones y no se a cual e de darle, y el segundo problema es que no se en que formato abrir el archivo en lasercut para grabar.
por cierto como has instalado el lasercut para trabajar con corelx3 porque yo lo he intentado y me da error y no me deja abrirlo ¿ hay que configurar algo en corel ? , para mi seria muy bueno porque estoy muy familiarizado con el , y no como el lasercut que no se ni por donde meterle mano.

When saving you photoGrave file make sure that you save it as a bmp file or it will not work with lasercut.