PDA

View Full Version : Door Rack

Steve Clardy
03-29-2003, 4:28 PM
THis is what I made to hold cabinet doors and drawer fronts. I seemed to run out of table and sawhorse room when doing cabinet doors, staining and spraying. Someone on WoodWeb had one similar. I re dezined? this one. It holds 36 doors. Also has castors to move it out of the way. Steve

Charles McKinley
03-29-2003, 8:48 PM
Thanks for posting it. I hate trying to find a place to put things while finishing.

Daniel Rabinovitz
03-30-2003, 12:16 PM
Looooking Guouououououod!
That's the kind of stuff that I also like to do, design equipment racks, as well a projects.
:cool:

Steve Clardy
03-30-2003, 12:20 PM
I have to figure out how to brighten up my pics. Guess thats the difference between a $250.00 dig camera and a $1000.00 one. Steve

Tom Sweeney
03-30-2003, 2:18 PM
A $250 digital camera is just fine for pics for the web.

When taking pics of things like your rack simply use a couple of floods -might need to practice the positioning of the lights to avoid glare & shadow problems.

Or do what I did here (hope you don't mind) after you take the pic if the quality is not good enough bring it into a photo editing program & fix it. I use Ulead photoImpact - Same as Dr. Zack apparantly, & it works great. There are plenty of cheap & even free programs that will do the basics like lighting, cropping & contrast.

I would have cropped it closer & kept the pic dimension a little bigger also. Hope this helps - I'm better at this stuff than woodworking so I try to help when I can.

Steve Clardy
03-30-2003, 2:45 PM
Picture looks much better. I'll work on this pic stuff when time and try to do better, promise!! Steve