PDA

View Full Version : No permission to view/acces my gallery?

Scott Conners
01-18-2010, 7:23 PM
I have a gallery that is linked from this post in the Turner's forum : Turner Photo Galleries (http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=102728). When I click on my name, I now get this message:

Scott Conners, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page.
Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I've tried with multiple browsers (IE, firefox, chrome), logged in and out, cleared cache/cookies, everything I can think of. I can view the other galleries, just not my own. I last updated the gallery just before the holidays, so this is a recent change. Any suggestions?

Caspar Hauser
01-18-2010, 8:07 PM
I just tried to access your gallery and hit the same do not have access page.

CH

Keith Outten
01-18-2010, 9:34 PM
Scott,

Your Contributor account expired.

Scott Conners
01-19-2010, 1:21 PM
Ahh, that was it. I had no idea a year had gone so quickly! Thanks Keith.

Keith Outten
01-20-2010, 5:39 AM
Scott,

I expect you didn't receive the warning email, we are looking into another way to let people know that it is time to renew.

Thanks for your support again this year,
Keith

Brian Effinger
01-20-2010, 10:45 AM
Scott,

I expect you didn't receive the warning email, we are looking into another way to let people know that it is time to renew.

Thanks for your support again this year,
Keith
What about a pop-up like what happens when you log on and have a new PM. It may not be possible with the software, but if it is, it would certainly grab your attention.

Brian

Keith Outten
01-20-2010, 11:15 PM
Good idea Brian, I will discuss it with Aaron.

Thanks

Brian Effinger
01-20-2010, 11:20 PM
You are more than welcome Keith.

Brian