PDA

View Full Version : curly source?

Chuck Fischer
10-18-2004, 5:30 PM
I already asked a few of you guys if you know of any places to get curly lumber, and I already have a few leads, but I was wondering if anyone out there knew of a source a little closer to home, somwhere in the chicagoland or northern illinois area?

Chuck

Jason Tuinstra
10-18-2004, 5:49 PM
I already asked a few of you guys if you know of any places to get curly lumber, and I already have a few leads, but I was wondering if anyone out there knew of a source a little closer to home, somwhere in the chicagoland or northern illinois area?
Chuck

Chuck, you can check out Owl Lumber. I think they have three different locations. One should be pretty close to you. They have a pretty good assortment of culy maple. I don't have the link on this computer, so you might want to do a search for them. Otherwise I can get you the link tomorrow. Let me know. Other than that, I've ordered my curly lumber online.

John Miliunas
10-18-2004, 10:21 PM
Just north of the IL-WI border, there's: http://www.badgerwood.com/

Can't say that I've ever gotten any wood from them, but they do list several curly flavors. Even if they're too far from you, shipping should be quite reasonable. :cool: