PDA

View Full Version : Throwed this together today

Steve Clardy
03-29-2003, 2:28 PM
Got tired of my nail guns lying here and there, on, under, and where is it? Now if I can incorporate the nails somewhere-------

Howard Barlow
03-29-2003, 3:02 PM
Originally posted by Steve Clardy
Now if I can incorporate the nails somewhere-------

Well gee whiz, Steve! Just shoot 'em in behind the guns. Duh! :D

Bart Leetch
03-29-2003, 5:19 PM
Man those sure are some fuzzy nail guns. What did you shoot the picture through a window screen?

Steve Clardy
03-29-2003, 5:22 PM
I clicked the button. Still learning on this digital camera stuff.

Jim Becker
03-29-2003, 9:03 PM
That's a great idea, Steve. I've been looking for a way to conveniently store my guns, particularly since I both hate using the cases and hate leaving the nailers lying all over the shop or loose in a cabinet.

Oh, well...another shop project to add to the "list"!!:cool:

Jim Baker
03-29-2003, 11:20 PM
Looks like you have a gun for every day of the week.

Pete Harbin
03-30-2003, 4:57 AM
Steve "7 Guns" Clardy.

Great idea 7 Guns!

Pete

Steve Clardy
03-30-2003, 11:32 AM
I told you there are three more that aren't in the rack? Seems like when I build something like this, there is something else to add to it that won't fit, and I have to redo it. Still trying to find a place for the nails though---------.
May have to do what Howard said, but I would be here for days doing that--------

Bart Leetch
03-30-2003, 3:54 PM
Steve

You could send all the staple & nail guns to me along with the nails & staples then you wouldn't need to worry about the problem. I'll take care of it for you.

Now get back out there & quit bellyaching & count your blessings. So you got lots of staple & nail guns & staples & nails & a good brain to figure out what needs doin. Get busy & show us what you can do.

We expect pictures ya hear pictures...... Chuckle:D

Steve Clardy
03-30-2003, 6:01 PM
Originally posted by Bart Leetch
Steve

You could send all the staple & nail guns to me along with the nails & staples then you wouldn't need to worry about the problem. I'll take care of it for you.

Now get back out there & quit bellyaching & count your blessings. So you got lots of staple & nail guns & staples & nails & a good brain to figure out what needs doin. Get busy & show us what you can do.

We expect pictures ya hear pictures...... Chuckle:D

Now, if I could get Terry here to clean my shop, maybe I would have the time to redo this gun rack. :D :D :D