PDA

View Full Version : A reintroduction

GLENN THOMAS
01-16-2010, 11:27 AM
Hi folks, I have been a member of SMK for about 2 and a half years now and it has probably been about a year or so since I posted. Over the last year or so I would occasionally browse through the turners forum but never posted anything. Recently Ive been on SMK a lot and have seen a lot of threads I wanted to comment on but before I do I thought I should reintroduce myself. There are a lot of new names that I didn't recognize. I would also like to say that Ive been looking at a lot of pictures posted by members and have seen a lot of outstanding work. It look like I have missed out on a lot while I was gone so this time Im going to try to stay more active.

Thanks
G. Thomas

David Christopher
01-16-2010, 11:40 AM
Welcome back Glenn, where in florida are you ?

Steve Schlumpf
01-16-2010, 11:40 AM
Glenn - Welcome back! Looking forward to seeing some of your work!

Ken Fitzgerald
01-16-2010, 11:45 AM
Welcome back Glenn!

Steve Mawson
01-16-2010, 12:24 PM
Welcome back, yep jump right in the water is fine. Yes there is a lot of nice work here and more coming all the time. I would not be surprised if this forum has not contributed to a high volume of new Lathes being bought in the recent past. Some very nice sale prices have not hurt either.

GLENN THOMAS
01-16-2010, 2:14 PM
Welcome back Glenn, where in florida are you ?

Im about as far east from you as I can get. About 5 miles from the mouth of the St. Johns River and a block in from the north bank.

GT

Bernie Weishapl
01-16-2010, 5:57 PM
Welcome back Glenn. Good to see ya back posting.