PDA

View Full Version : new to forum and like to share

alvin rush
01-15-2010, 8:38 AM
I am from the hills of arkansas and want to give what I can, when I get settled in my new home to a few people here so if you like fishing freshwater and topwater let me know, like to give some baits once i get comfortable in my new house. al

Steve Schlumpf
01-15-2010, 8:50 AM
Alvin - Welcome to the Creek! Nice work!

On this site you can post photos that are up to 800 x 600 pixels in size - so we can admire your turnings in more detail. Here is a tutorial on how to post images: http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=25115

Let me know if you have any questions.

alvin rush
01-15-2010, 8:57 AM
like to give some away soon looking forward to being here.

Bernie Weishapl
01-15-2010, 10:13 AM
Welcome to SMC Alvin. Those are some nice looking lures. Used to do a lot of fishing when the kids were home and had a boat but now it is mostly fly fishing.

Allen Neighbors
01-15-2010, 4:54 PM
Hello, Alvin. Welcome to the creek!! Seeing your nice lures makes me itchy, for sure! Just this morning I dug out my Garcia Light Action Rod. The handle has been broken, so I'm going to turn a new one out of either Mesquite or Bois d'Arc. I used to bass fish. It's been over 30 years since I've wet a Lucky 13!
Welcome, again. This is an awesome forum with an awesome bunch of people.

Scott Lux
01-15-2010, 5:03 PM
Those are gorgeous. I'll swap some crawdad flies for one of those!

David E Keller
01-15-2010, 6:03 PM
Welcome Alvin from a fellow Razorback. I grew up in Jonesboro and went to school in Fayetteville. Not much of a fisherman, but those are nice looking lures. Looking forward to seeing more.

alvin rush
01-17-2010, 11:00 AM
thanks all and hello mr. keller is that your boy in the picture he is a handsome feller send me an address and i will send you a special hog log........

Billy Tallant
01-17-2010, 12:02 PM
Welcome to the forum. Very nice looking lures there. Looking at them, makes me want to get the boat out & hit the lake. Trying to hold off for some warmer weather though.