PDA

View Full Version : Fitting end to a Fun day

Tyler Howell
10-17-2004, 5:42 AM
Met with some of the Midwest's finest wood workers at Market BBQ after the Minneapolis WWS.
Many thanks to:
Dan at Rockler
Dave at Tool Raider
Bob at Festool
Tried and True Tools
Seven Corners Hardware
and most of all Creeker Royce Merrit for one of his custom crafted duck calls.:cool:
These good folks supplied door prizes and sack stuffers for our get together

Most interesting to me was how Creekers used there talents to find and fill that WW nitch to support there tool habits . Some very creative people wading around in the SMC. We even coaxed a lurker out of the electron wood work to join us.
Many thanks to Seamus Wilson for some of the photos and our official door prize drawer.
Food was good and beverage a plenty.

I'd do it again!

Tyler Howell
10-17-2004, 5:47 AM
More shots From the only angle in the house.;)

Thomas Prondzinski
10-17-2004, 7:08 AM
Tyler
Many thanks to you for organizing and collecting all the prizes for the get together. Was great meeting some of the local members of the creek.I sure would like to do it again.

Thanks again Tyler

J E (Jim) Martin
10-17-2004, 10:00 AM
Another THANK YOU for going to the effort to put together a good time for all of us. :D :D

Steven Wilson
10-17-2004, 12:35 PM
Tyler,

Thanks again for putting it together; good times, great food ! A fine ending to a good day.

Steve & Seamus

David Wilson
10-17-2004, 1:38 PM
Looks like you folks had a good time. Sorry I couldn't make it.

John Miliunas
10-17-2004, 10:06 PM
Moan, groan, grumble, grumble, grrrrrrrrrrr.....sniff, sniff. :mad: As with many best intentions, it looks as though I missed a great time! :( Somehow, some way, some time...... :cool:

Mark J Bachler
10-18-2004, 7:32 AM
Saturday was great. Fun at the show, A wonderful time afterwards with some awesome wood workers (thanks again Tyler) and the Badgers beat Purdue. It doesn't get any better than that.http://www.sawmillcreek.org/images/icons/icon10.gif

Mark J Bachler
10-18-2004, 3:25 PM
Hey Tyler;

Maybe when you get a minute you could add names to the pic's. My CRS is getting worse than ever.

Tyler Howell
10-18-2004, 8:59 PM
Hey Tyler;

Maybe when you get a minute you could add names to the pic's. My CRS is getting worse than ever.
Had so much fun Saturday, I went back with sailor friends tonight.
Left to Right
2nd pix: Keith Zimmerman, Todd, Chuck, Royce Merrit, Seamus Wilson, Tom Prondzinski, Steve Wilson.
3rd : Royce, Todd, Keith, Chuck , Tom.
4th XXXX Tyler, Steve Wilson , Mark Bachler
5th XX Tom , Steve, Mark, J. E. Martin.
Thanks again guys. You gave me some great WW ideas.:cool:

Tyler Howell
10-19-2004, 2:37 PM
Just to show you what you missed. Creeker Royce Merrit

Donated one of his hand crafted calls for a door prize and brought another to show.
http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=5827:cool:

Thanks Royce.

Mark J Bachler
10-19-2004, 3:36 PM
Just to show you what you missed. Creeker Royce Merrit

Donated one of his hand crafted calls for a door prize and brought another to show.
http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=5827:cool:

Thanks Royce.
Yes he did, and I was the luck stiff that won it!!!

Thank you Royce again for donating such a fine prize. It will be cherished greatly.

And thank you Seamus for drawing my name, ya did good my friend!!