PDA

View Full Version : New tool gloat... I think gloat worthy

Van Huskey
01-11-2010, 3:51 PM
Gloat

Just picked myself up a Milwaukee 12" SCMS for 299 and a Dewalt 6 tool 18v xpr set for 299 at HD and a Dewalt Drill and Impact driver set for 99 can always use the batteries and charger and sell the bare tools. If you are curious how slip over to the deals and discounts forum. I hope I can slide this in here disguised as what I think is legit gloat because I do want everyone to see that thread, if the mods move it so be it, just thought it was too good not to mention because everyone doesn't frequent the deals section, there are also lots of other really good deals to be had.

I am gloating for real, honest, I am truely excited!!!

I am not affliated with HD nor was I the OP of that thread nor the one that started the furor.

Gloat

Mike Heidrick
01-11-2010, 5:10 PM
Something that is a sale item at a store is a Neener. Congrats though pending :D

Mike Cruz
01-11-2010, 5:36 PM
No pics, no gloat....:rolleyes:

Van Huskey
01-11-2010, 6:45 PM
Here is what is left of my haul, everyone has already come by to pick up the rest of the stuff I bought for other people.

Victor Robinson
01-11-2010, 6:48 PM
That is a heck of a sale and heck of a haul.

I wanted badly to want something off of that list but my basic power tools aren't in need of an upgrade.

Van Huskey
01-11-2010, 7:02 PM
That is a heck of a sale and heck of a haul.

I wanted badly to want something off of that list but my basic power tools aren't in need of an upgrade.

I cropped the picture of the saw because in the background above it you could see 3 more miter saws, I needed it like another hole in my head but I had been lusting over it since the new version came out. NOthing like digital .1 degree adjustments...that I will never use but I have already had one neighbor grunting at it like Tim the tool man and he never even chuffed at my Dewalt slider.

Victor Robinson
01-11-2010, 7:05 PM
I cropped the picture of the saw because in the background above it you could see 3 more miter saws, I needed it like another hole in my head but I had been lusting over it since the new version came out. NOthing like digital .1 degree adjustments...that I will never use but I have already had one neighbor grunting at it like Tim the tool man and he never even chuffed at my Dewalt slider.

Ha! It *is* a beaut...

Good lord...I need to go buy some wood...

Ken Shoemaker
01-11-2010, 7:09 PM
Good Deal + Picture = GLOAT!!!

Good for you!!!:D