PDA

View Full Version : ARA show??

Cassondra Bennett
01-11-2010, 8:24 AM
I know there is one coming up in Feb in Vegas is that the only one they do every year? I thought I remembered reading some where there is more then one....was hoping for something a bit closer to home (Ct)

I goggled and found info about the Vegas show but that was it.....I probably am not searching for the right thing:o

Thanks
Happy Monday!!

Jeanette Brewer
01-19-2010, 2:42 PM
Cassondra,

I was on vacation last week and am just now getting caught up on all the posts (that's my excuse for this tardy reply).

In years past, ARA put on shows at other locations but the association opted to do one BIG show in Vegas -- seems like it's been that way for 2-3 years now.

There are other engraving industry shows across the country, though. You might check http://www.nbmshows.com/ to see if there's a show closer to you.

Alternatively, check with your local equipment distributor &/or other local suppliers to see what small, local shows there might be in your neck of the woods...

Ron Chapellaz
01-20-2010, 7:53 PM
Cassondra, I went the the ARA show last year and it really was great. I visited with all the laser companies and different wholesale booths. From what I have been told it is the best show. The educational seminars are very good as well. I just wish there was one that was a little closer to me here in central Canada.

Ron

Ray Uebner
01-20-2010, 8:02 PM
The show in Vegas is the biggest show and the best. If you can make it it is the best they have with the most vendors, and education. If you can not make it there are other shows throughout the states. I have not missed the one in Vegas for 9 years now. It is a must be at show for the latest in equipment and education. ara.org is the address to go to to see what they have.