PDA

View Full Version : Prayers needed

Earl Reid
10-15-2004, 9:53 PM
We recieved word that Our niece' husband was killed in Iraq yesterday.
Steve Osborne, from Kennesaw Ga, was one of the Americans killed by suicide bombers. He leaves his wife and 2 daughters.

Earl and Barbara Reid

John Miliunas
10-15-2004, 10:27 PM
You and your family will certainly be in my prayers. Please, forward our condolences to your niece and the rest of the family.

Ted Shrader
10-15-2004, 10:29 PM
Earl -

Your entire family will be in our prayers. Please forward our condolences to your neice. We will also remember the other men and women of our armed forces serving overseas and at home.

Regards,
Ted

Dick Parr
10-15-2004, 10:44 PM
Earl your family will be in my prayers.

Don Abele
10-15-2004, 11:25 PM
Earl, my condolences to your entire family during this tragic time. We will keep you and them in our prayers as we continue to also pray for those still serving in harms way.

Be well,

Doc

David Klug
10-16-2004, 12:34 AM
Earl, it breaks my heart when one of our young people are KIA while they are protecting us. Your family are definitly in our prayers.

DK

Dennis Peacock
10-16-2004, 12:49 AM
Earl,

You and your entire family will be in the prayers of our family for your family. My heart goes out to the family.

Ken Fitzgerald
10-16-2004, 6:17 AM
Earl....words seem so inadequate at a time like this. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Keith Outten
10-16-2004, 6:21 AM
Earl we are all saddened by your loss of a familly member, you have our prayers.

Michael Stafford
10-16-2004, 8:15 AM
Earl, there are no words to express my feeling of sorrow for your family's loss. I pray for you and yours to have strength and know that we all support you.

Tyler Howell
10-16-2004, 8:34 AM
Earl,

Got your back. The big guys with you too!

Randy Moore
10-16-2004, 9:18 AM
Earl,

Our heart goes to your family. It a very sad time for your family, I will pray for your family and that we have a safe return of all of our loved ones soon.

Jason Roehl
10-16-2004, 9:31 AM
Our condolences and prayers are with you and all of your family. Your family has made a great sacrifice for all of us, for which we are very grateful.

David Wilson
10-16-2004, 9:48 AM
You have our deepest sympathy.

Jim Becker
10-16-2004, 10:10 AM
News like that is sad when it touches those you don't know and even harder when loved ones are involved. Sorry to hear of your loss. Our thoughts are with you.

Ed Falis
10-16-2004, 10:22 AM
Condolences to your family, Earl.

- Ed

Waymon Campbell
10-16-2004, 3:45 PM
Earl - I am deeply saddened by your loss. I think it would be safe to say that the entire SMC community will be praying for the family and loved ones during this difficult time.

I have heard it said elsewhere that it is not how he gave his life that we will remember, but rather, how he lived his life. Steve lived his life as a patriot. He lived protecting one of the most precious things that the Lord has given us, our freedom.

To Steve's family and friends I say this: Thank you for your sacrifice. I am certain beyond doubt that you will see him again in the only place more beautiful and sacred than this land, where no pain or worry exists, where even now he waits for you to join him.

God Bless...

Kevin Gerstenecker
10-16-2004, 5:23 PM
Very well stated Waymon. Earl, I echo Waymon's sentiments. The tragic loss of a family member is always a very sad time. Knowing that his life was taken defending all that is good in this world.......Freedom........may help heal the wounds of a loss. I will remember your family, and all who knew this Soldier, in my prayers. On behalf of a grateful American, you have my heartfelt condolences.

Robert E Lee
10-16-2004, 5:28 PM
Earl, Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. We will be thinking of your whole family. Especially your neice and her two daughters. May God be with them..
Robert & Sherry Lee.

Kent Cori
10-16-2004, 7:07 PM
Earl,

Our thoughts and prayers are with your niece and her children as well as the rest of your family. It is very hard to understand such senseless acts of violence. God bless you all.

Charles McKinley
10-16-2004, 7:36 PM
Earl,

Your family is in our prayers. Especially his daughters. Their are programs to help with ther education of children whose partent were KIA. Please make sure that they search these programs out when the time comes. They deserve all the help we can give them for their loss.

Donnie Raines
10-16-2004, 8:15 PM
My family mourns your loss. The amount of pride I have for country men/women who protect us is just to large to express!!! God bless you and your family.

Pat Monahan
10-17-2004, 2:28 AM
Earl and Family
We are saddened by your loss. No words can express the grief you must feel. You have our deepest sympathies.
Pat & Heather

Jerry Olexa
10-17-2004, 3:31 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this ! Words cannot say the deep hurt you are experiencing. We will pray for you and your family!

Ron Jones near Indy
10-17-2004, 8:23 PM
Earl,
Your niece and her daughters will certianly be in my prayers as will your entire family.

Peter Stahl
10-17-2004, 8:27 PM
My heart goes out to the Family, sorry for your loss.

Ken Salisbury
10-18-2004, 11:53 AM
Earl,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Earl Reid
10-18-2004, 12:10 PM
We would like to express our thanks for your prayers and kind words for our niece and her family. A memorial service for Steve Osborne will be held at North Metro Church in Marietta Ga. on Sat.

Thank you ,
Earl and Barbara

Roger Fitzsimonds
10-18-2004, 2:09 PM
My thoughts ad prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time.

Roger