PDA

View Full Version : Danish Oil on sale

Richard Madden
01-08-2010, 9:37 PM
Last week our local Home Depot had Watco Danish Oil on sale for $1.09 a pint, normally $7.99. I went back today and the remaining 5 cans were marked down to $0.10/can. Needless to say, that store no longer has any. Asking an employee, he said HD is going for items with lower VCO's.
Richard

Jon Prouty
01-08-2010, 10:44 PM
I scored a dozen or so cans at the 1.90 price before and today got 2 at 30 cents and one at 10 cents. Got more Danish oil than I will use in a long time. :)

Matt Ranum
01-09-2010, 8:36 AM
I bought some the other day and paid close to $9.00 for it at my HD.:confused: I'll be by it again this morning, maybe I'll have to look again. Actually come to think of it, it was Watco Teak oil finish, maybe thats why, they didn't have the Danish I was looking for.

Mike Minto
01-09-2010, 10:52 AM
Again? Thought HD would have sold out it's stock by now. See thread:

http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=126067

Allen Neighbors
01-09-2010, 4:54 PM
Richard, you're killing me!! I use DO, almost exclusively... pouring it into a one-gallon, eared jug, so it's easier to pour up what I need.
I can't get it here in my small town, so I go to HD and Lowes every time I go to Amarillo or Wichita Falls. HD has never had any, and Lowes has one or two pint cans - never more. I buy all they have every time. Last I bought was 7.99 a pint. I've never had my jug half full yet.
Why can't I ever find a deal like that????? :(

charlie knighton
01-10-2010, 3:26 PM
Richard, thanks for the heads up, i got the last can for 30 cents down here in Oviedo Fl home depot, visiting my sister :D