PDA

View Full Version : Boxes

Robert Rosensteel
01-07-2010, 4:06 PM
I would like to cut 1/4 in wood to make the boxes which are listed in Epilogs sample club. I had Mr Lee DeRaud's Boxe Macro on Corel 12 and now have upgraded to x4. It is not showing up on x4 and in 12 its not working. Kind of in a rush for a custom order. Tried to take what was listed in sample club (the size) and drag it to a 6x6x5 it came out pretty close to the size,but the finger joints are to long .They are not flush on the corners there is about 1/2 in overlap.Having hard time in my mind trying to figure why they are longer and not flush. Thanks to anyone who can understand what I am trying to say.

Lee DeRaud
01-07-2010, 5:03 PM
You just need to copy the .gms file to \Program Files\Corel\CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4\Draw\GMS\ and restart CorelDraw.
(Corel uses a completely separate directory tree for each version rather than sharing them, so it tends to get 'lost' when you upgrade...each upgrade is like starting from scratch.)

Anthony Welch
01-07-2010, 5:25 PM
I don't mean to take the thread off a
different course but...

Lee, I've used this program quite often.
It has made some very nice boxes.
Christmas day my daughter, after seeing
what me and the wife were cooking,
wished she had a recipe box. In less than
2 hrs she had recipe box worthy of any
start up cook. Thanks for the program.

Thank you Lee,
Anthony

Robert Rosensteel
01-07-2010, 9:28 PM
Thanks Lee for your reply, the gms where would I get this from? I had my Nephew set everything up for me in Corel 12 and would use it from there. So I am lost at this point. Robert

Lee DeRaud
01-08-2010, 1:32 AM
Thanks Lee for your reply, the gms where would I get this from? I had my Nephew set everything up for me in Corel 12 and would use it from there. So I am lost at this point. RobertIt should still be on your machine unless you uninstalled version 12: search for a file called "fingerbox.gms" under \Program Files\Corel\.
If it's not there, you can download it again from http://www.shaddysengraving.com/laser/HTML/fingerbox.html.