PDA

View Full Version : Ahem shhhhhh

Bart Leetch
03-28-2003, 9:06 PM
Just though I'd sneak this in here. I made a phone call Wednesday at about 11:30 pst today @ about 11:30 pst I received a package from Temecula California a complete set of straight 1/2" shanks router bits 9 in all. 1/4", 1/2", 3/4" & 3 bits for plywood sizes & 3 bits for Melamine sizes. Just a little over $42 including shipping. I used the 25/32" tonight it worked great. From Woodline Arizona Inc.

Ok John is that better ?????

John Miliunas
03-28-2003, 10:18 PM
Bart, you did not include "Gloat" in your subject line!!! Keith's gonna' get the cybercops after 'ya! BTW, congrats on the new bits! Keep us posted as to the "wear & tear" factor on them. :cool:

Glenn Clabo
03-29-2003, 6:33 AM
No "Gloat" in subject line...to the pits for 1 hour!

Jim Izat
03-29-2003, 8:16 AM
yellow card on the stealth gloat.....

Jim Izat

John Miliunas
03-29-2003, 11:11 AM
Ok John is that better ????? [/B][/QUOTE]

...I guess better late than never! That notwithstanding, please do keep us posted as to the performance results. It appears that Woodline has some pretty decent pricing and if the product(s) hold up well, they would be a very viable source for bits. Not all of us can afford the Whitesides, Amana and Freud's out there. I've heard pretty good stuff about them in the past and if that still remains true, great! :cool:

Peter Lyon
03-29-2003, 11:38 AM
Bart,

FWIW, they've changed their name a few month back (summer time?) and are now referred to as Woodline USA. They've been very generous in supporting my local guild (The Evergreen Woodworkers Guild).

I also find their bits of to be of high quality and like doing business with them.

Peter Lyon

Bart Leetch
03-29-2003, 12:26 PM
Peter

That may be true but they still have (Woodline Arizona Inc.) on the front of their latest catalog & on the address on the back page.

Pete Harbin
03-29-2003, 1:03 PM
For unwoodworkerlike gloating!
I was tempted to give you a 4 minute double minor for intentional stealth gloating, but I will be watching you for the rest of the game.

Now get in the box tough guy!

Pete

Ted Shrader
03-29-2003, 1:16 PM
Bart -

Good on you!. Let us know how they work out. Haven't tried any of the Woodline bits.

Ted