PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy the CD for C. Schwarz's Workbnch book?

Ravi Narasimhan
01-04-2010, 2:25 AM
I bought Chris Schwarz's workbench book used and it did not come with the CD. Any idea where I could purchase the CD by itself or pay&download the contents? I can't locate it on the Woodworking Magazine store and a few searches have not turned it up as a separate item. I'm interested in building the French bench and have heard that the CD has additional drawings that could be helpful.

Rob Young
01-04-2010, 10:16 AM
Try contacting the support staff at lostartpress.com

Ed N Jones
01-04-2010, 12:33 PM
Check out www.Alibris.com great spot for finding books, etc that are out of date or been read once...
Ed

James Baker SD
01-04-2010, 1:12 PM
I bought the book new and it had no CD with it either. If you are looking for a DVD, Lie-Nielsen has a Schwarz DVD on bench making.

James

Louis Bois
01-04-2010, 9:25 PM
Hi Ravi,

You should contact the publishers directly (at www.lostartpress.com) for information on obtaining a copy of the CD. Go to the "contact us" section of the website. Chris, John or Lucy should be able to help you out.

Cheers!

Louis

Dave Lehnert
01-04-2010, 10:52 PM
As I remember the cd was kinda a bonus buying the book from Lee Valley.

Also check out Popular Woodworking on Sketchup http://www.popularwoodworking.com/sketchup/

I think the drawing you are looking for may be there.

Ravi Narasimhan
01-04-2010, 11:48 PM
Thanks, everyone for the tips. Lost Art Press does offer it for $10 including shipping and I have placed an order for the CD.