PDA

View Full Version : zennioptical.com

Dave Lehnert
01-03-2010, 7:17 PM
Has anyone ordered from Zennioptical . com ? Or any other on-line eyeglass store?

A few people at work has ordered from them. Got good service and you can't tell them from more expensive glasses. For $10 to $20 a pair, would be kinda handy to get an extra pair to have on hands.

Gene Howe
01-04-2010, 8:35 AM
Dave,
I just googled them because, like you, another pair would be handy. There seems to be a few very irate customers calling it a scam. Money paid out of accounts and no glasses ever delivered. Ck out Clark Howard's site, also.http://clarkhoward.com/liveweb/shownotes/2007/06/27/12362/
Caveat Emptor, my friend.

Louis Folsom
01-06-2010, 3:36 AM
I had an excellent experience with Zenni. I read many online reviews before ordering from them, and although some people seemed to have different problems, I, personally, would love to say I am absolutely satisfied with them. My prescription is pretty strong as -11.00, they only charged me $9.00 bucks extra, while some other places want to charge me a lot more. The glasses reahced in 10 days after i placed the order. They are comfortable but not that heavy, and the prescription of the lenses are perfect. I got this pair of glasses with the total cost of $30 bucks. Then i orderd two more pairs for my wife and daughter, one with sunglasses tint, the other one with magnetic clipon, and i would say they are really of high quality, and we are all very pleased. Zenni is highly recommended by us!

Horton Brasses
01-07-2010, 3:03 PM
Be wary of glowing reviews from members of this forum, or any other, with exactly one post-the glowing review.

Myk Rian
01-07-2010, 3:35 PM
Be wary of glowing reviews from members of this forum, or any other, with exactly one post-the glowing review.
I agree with that.

James Waldrup
01-07-2010, 10:05 PM
I've purchased from them for my mother and grandmother. The transition bifocals aren't the best but the regular lenses are just fine.

Jay Khan
01-16-2010, 3:49 PM
Has anyone ordered from Zennioptical . com ? Or any other on-line eyeglass store?

A few people at work has ordered from them. Got good service and you can't tell them from more expensive glasses. For $10 to $20 a pair, would be kinda handy to get an extra pair to have on hands.

My wife ordered a pair from them a few months back. I was a good experience overall. dirt cheap. quality was good. but they do take a while to ship the items.

I would buy from them again.