PDA

View Full Version : registration

jack duren
03-28-2003, 7:08 PM
how do i terminate an existing account , to begin a new one?...jack

Keith Outten
03-28-2003, 11:01 PM
Jack,

If you would like your account deleted simply send an email to webmaster@sawmillcreek.org or to me via Private Message and request that your account be deleted.

Our board rules require that you use your first and last names for any account created, we are in the process of emailing those who are not in complience with this rule now. Using your first and last names was requested and is prefered by our members.

jack duren
03-28-2003, 11:55 PM
then im good to go keith. i thought that was the rule. but saw differently around the forum. so i thought id change it to my business name.

thx for the reply. my original registration is fine then....jack

Keith Outten
03-29-2003, 9:03 AM
Just to clarify a couple of things concerning registration at SawMill Creek our members are individuals. I use the term individuals intentionally because we don't allow any advertisements however amateurs and professionals are all welcome here.

It is not our intention to exclude anyone from participating here at SawMill Creek. We ask those who are commercial woodworkers to be sensitive to our policy of no commercial content.

Anyone who has registered with a username that is inappropriate will be contacted and we will insist that they comply with this policy. We believe that this is in everyone's best interests and will prevent us from having to exclude professionals from contributing, this would be major loss of talented people and experience.

Commercial events are allowed to be posted on our public calendar. We encourage everyone to report shows, events and items of interest to the woodworking community to us and we will include all information on our public calendar.