PDA

View Full Version : Something neat made with a RayJet Laser

Don Mayhew
12-31-2009, 11:09 AM
Anyone else had success with denim?

Randy Digby
12-31-2009, 11:15 AM
Hi Don,

Looks neat. Hope you and the family had a good Christmas.

We've been working this Speedy 100 out this month and it is doing great! I wanted to play with some Christmas ornaments this year but just ran out of time. Guess I have a year to work on them now.

Have a safe, prosperous and Happy New Year.

Give me a call sometime, I have something to share with you.

Jeff Belany
12-31-2009, 11:21 AM
Haven't tried it yet but plan to now that the Christmas business is over. Long Winter and not too much business in the first quarter. This will be my time to play. Even though I have run a laser for 10 years it was almost exclusively with wood so I have lots to learn about other materials - stone, plastics, glass, etc.. Really looking forward to it.

As far as jeans, check out a site http://www.tattooyourjeans.com looks interesting. There is also some indo on the Epilog site.

What speed/power did you start with?

Jeff in northern Wisconsin

Don Mayhew
12-31-2009, 3:22 PM
Hi Don,

Looks neat. Hope you and the family had a good Christmas.

We've been working this Speedy 100 out this month and it is doing great! I wanted to play with some Christmas ornaments this year but just ran out of time. Guess I have a year to work on them now.

Have a safe, prosperous and Happy New Year.

Give me a call sometime, I have something to share with you.

Randy, Thanks for the well wishes, we've had a really nice holiday season and are looking forward to next year. I'm happy to hear you've been hard at work, that's great! Say hello to everyone for me, we hope next year brings even more success to you. I'll call you next week, Happy New year!

Don Mayhew
12-31-2009, 3:24 PM
Jeff, The RayJet is a 30 Watt system, Donnie ran it a 22% power, 100% speed and 500 dpi. Hope that helps

Mitchell Andrus
12-31-2009, 6:18 PM
Where did the image go? Isn't (Wasn't) it the same image shown on the Tattomyjeans site? Is that you?