PDA

View Full Version : G1023SLWX Setup Help - Missing Bolts?

David B Thornton
12-31-2009, 12:58 AM
So I took the plunge and picked up my G1023SLWX today, and am now in the process of putting it all together. Everything is going pretty well, though it seems that I'm missing the bolts for the right extension router table to mount to the center table. Are these bolts already supposed to be in the center table during shipment, or are they in another package elsewhere in the contents? The bolts for the left extension table were already in the center table, but not the right side ones.

Any input would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Jason White
12-31-2009, 9:36 AM
Check inside the bag in the router table box, if you haven't already.

So I took the plunge and picked up my G1023SLWX today, and am now in the process of putting it all together. Everything is going pretty well, though it seems that I'm missing the bolts for the right extension router table to mount to the center table. Are these bolts already supposed to be in the center table during shipment, or are they in another package elsewhere in the contents? The bolts for the left extension table were already in the center table, but not the right side ones.

Any input would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Jim O'Dell
12-31-2009, 11:55 AM
All the bolts for the CI extensions on my G0691 were in the saw table. But since yours has the CI router table extension, Jason is probably right to check it's content bag. If not, check to see if the bolts from the other side fit. If so, go to HD and get some replacements. Mine were Hex socket caps, but I've bought similar ones from HD and Lowes before. Enjoy the saw! We do need to see some pictures though.;) Jim.

David B Thornton
12-31-2009, 6:19 PM
Thanks for the replies guys! Jason, you were right, they were in the router table bolts/nuts bag. Now I'm just finishing up the assembly, waxing the tops, and doing all my final adjustments. Pics soon!