PDA

View Full Version : I just have to say . . .

Dan Gill
10-12-2004, 9:46 AM
I appreciate the way the folks on this board treat each other. I think the moderators do a great job, but the majority of the credit goes to all of the members. No flaming, no name-calling, and no foolish nonsense. It's a breath of fresh air. :)

Tyler Howell
10-12-2004, 10:44 AM
Well Thank you Dan,

I can't take all the credit! I did have a little help from the others:p :p .
Seriously I was chatting with a few of the others this weekend and made the comment that "this is home."
Now if you call me flaming one more time:D :D .

Ken Fitzgerald
10-12-2004, 11:14 AM
Dan...I landed here around the turn of this year.....I seldom go to other places. Lots of knowledgeable advice....courteous......friendly :) ......EXCEPT for the Picture Police (Tyler and Chris P.) who do attack on occasion. :eek: :rolleyes: :D ...

Michael Stafford
10-12-2004, 11:20 AM
Ain't it great to splash around in the Creek!?!

Dan Gill
10-12-2004, 11:20 AM
EXCEPT for the Picture Police (Tyler and Chris P.) who do attack on occasion. :eek: :rolleyes: :D ...

I just consider them to be unofficial moderators.
:D

Dennis Peacock
10-12-2004, 11:49 AM
Ain't it great to splash around in the Creek!?!

Yea, and your mother won't get ill with ya either.

Jerry Olexa
10-12-2004, 12:34 PM
I appreciate the way the folks on this board treat each other. I think the moderators do a great job, but the majority of the credit goes to all of the members. No flaming, no name-calling, and no foolish nonsense. It's a breath of fresh air. :)

You are so right! We watch our manners and regard each other w courtesy (even if its a DUMB idea). Glad to be here....

Steve Clardy
10-12-2004, 12:37 PM
About Tyler. Seems He is always flaming up or down.:eek::D

Oops, off track again. I frequent several other forums, but this is my home. In fact it is set as my home page. Check in every time I fire up the net.
One of the OTHER forums, the one where bashing is a daily occurance, and I very rarely post, I usually just check in to see who's getting bashed. The rest, I just usually read for information, etc.
Now about my brother Chris and Tyler, they do yank you pretty good on pics, but they are pretty forgiving AFTER you have posted your pics.:rolleyes:

Steve:D

Roger Fitzsimonds
10-12-2004, 1:10 PM
I have to agree this is the most civil forum I have visited. and now I hardly go to any others.

Roger

Pete Lamberty
10-12-2004, 1:49 PM
I, too, really enjoy visiting the creek. I don't post very often, thats because I don't know enough to answer peoples questions. ;) But I really do enjoy the comardare (sp?). Pete

Chris Padilla
10-12-2004, 1:54 PM
Pete,

Not knowing anything never stopped me from opening up my yapper! ;) I've got 3k+ posts of nothing but drivel...honestly, this place must be great to put up with me!! :D

Frank Pellow
10-12-2004, 2:41 PM
I agree that this is home. Like Steve, I occasionaly look at other forums, but the manners in one of those forums in particular bother me so I very rarely post there.

John Miliunas
10-12-2004, 2:53 PM
Couldn't agree more, Dan! :D I liken it a bit to specialized WW magazines, except the answers are quicker, usually more detailed, more accurate, suggestions have a wider girth, followups are....Hey. Wait a minute. This is NOTHING like the WW magazines we pay lots of $$ for! This is ten times better and we have a bunch of folks we can call our friends! :D We can openly share problems, support each other and it don't end with woodworking. People, it just don't get no better than this! :) :cool:

Kent Cori
10-12-2004, 4:00 PM
You've hit the nail on the head Dan (pun intended.) It is one of the prime reasons I frequent this forum almost every day. The folks here are enjoyable and the knowlege, experience and encouragement offiered is second to none. Now if we could just find a way to control those picture police... :D :D :D

Kurt Aebi
10-12-2004, 5:11 PM
I have to agree with all of the good people here at my second home "The Creek" It just goes to show you that all of the stuff that occurs on the other forums just really does not need to happen. We are all adults and family oriented and it shows in the high quality forum that has been established here.

We all sould be proud of the Great Forum that we have all created here through cooperation and tolerence among one another. If the rest of the world could get along as well as we do here, there would definitely be world peace!