PDA

View Full Version : HF dust collector coupon

joe chernosky
12-27-2009, 5:31 PM
Hi,
After reading the thread about the HF dust collector, I decided to purchase one. Unfortunately, the coupon that I had was only good for an instore purchase. I live in Maine and there is not an HF store within 200 miles. Is there a coupon which will allow me to purchase this DC for $139.99 by phone or on line? If so would some kind wordworker be willing to send me one.

Cheers,
Joe

Josh Reet
12-27-2009, 6:16 PM
All the DC coupons I have seen (and most all of HF's coupons in general are for "in store" purchases). There are very few online/phone coupons around. Adn most of them are for something like a free gift card rather than money/percentage off.

As for sending one, the shipping on that is probably going to be a deal killer for you. It's a pretty big box and is fairly heavy. I happen to still have mine in the box so if you wanted, I could measure/weigh it so you could get shipping estimates if anyone offered to buy/ship for you. But to be honest, for the cost and trouble, it won't be worth it for you.

joe chernosky
12-27-2009, 6:38 PM
Thanks Josh,
Its a bummer but thats life.

Cheers,
Joe

David Hostetler
12-29-2009, 1:59 PM
Now I KNOW I have lived in the Houston Metro area for too long.

My first thought after seeing the OP mention that the closest HF is 200 miles away was...

Yeah... and...?

200 miles is really no sweat, just make a road trip of it. Take the wife and stop off in some quaint little town on the way for lunch, just make a day of it...

Sorry, my daily commute used to be 110 miles. So 200 miles to me is a Sunday afternoon drive...