PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas All

Bill Bulloch
12-23-2009, 4:17 PM
I want to wish all the Creekers a Merry Christmas...Hope you wake up Christmas morning and find all those turning toys you need (want) under the tree.

Jim Silva
12-23-2009, 4:56 PM
And Merry Christmas to you too

Roger Bullock
12-23-2009, 5:08 PM
From one Bullock to one Bulloch, a Very Merry Christmas to you too.

Bernie Weishapl
12-23-2009, 6:57 PM
Merry Christmas Bill.

Jeff Nicol
12-23-2009, 7:29 PM
Since my Christmas has been blessed with a new grandson,I know I will have a very Merry Christmas! With this crazy winter storm coming through the midwest, I will be spending Christmas day all by myself as my wife has stayed with our daughter and the baby until after the storm has passed. I have a big T-Bone to cook for myself and the dogs will get the bone so I guess I won't be all alone.

A Very Merry Christmas to all,

Jeff

Greg Just
12-23-2009, 7:36 PM
Merry Christmas to you too! Here is the twin cities we are getting ready for 12-20 inches of snow (depending on who you listen to). It will certainly be white!

John Keeton
12-23-2009, 8:06 PM
For the first time in several years, we will have all of our children and grandchildren together on Christmas day!! For sure it is a Merry Christmas.

Best wishes to all, and I hope your families have safe travels. And, don't forget that He is the reason for the season!

Bernie Weishapl
12-23-2009, 8:58 PM
Best wishes to all, and I hope your families have safe travels. And, don't forget that He is the reason for the season!

Amen John.

Ken Fitzgerald
12-23-2009, 9:13 PM
Christmas Day I will go to my oldest son's for Christmas dinner.

I gave my wife airline tickets for Christmas and she's spending Christmas with her widowed 87 year old Mom in Illinois.

I wish everybody.. a Merry Christmas....Happy Holidays.....and A healthy and prosperous New Year!

Matt Ranum
12-23-2009, 10:30 PM
Merry Christmas to you all! We're hosting my family this year at our house, no big traveling since everyone is in the neighborhood. Gonna try a turkey on my new UDS( thats an Ugly Drum Smoker;)) really looking forward to it. Should turn out, everything else I've tried on it has. Wish I would have built one years ago.

Can't hardly wait to see if my hinting around for turning toys paid off.:D

Dan Forman
12-23-2009, 11:52 PM
Happy holidays to all of you, and thanks to all who answered my many questions this last year.

Dan

Steve Schlumpf
12-24-2009, 10:13 AM
Merry Christmas Bill! Hope everyone has a safe and fun Holiday!