PDA

View Full Version : Vector apple tree

Andy Joe
12-22-2009, 2:55 PM
So i need a vector apple tree for a sign. Anyone have one?

Andy Joe
12-22-2009, 2:56 PM
ohh and i could use a vector rose if its floating around out there

Bill Cunningham
12-22-2009, 10:46 PM
I think Frank posted a whole zip file of Roses the other day.. Even if their not vector, The corel trace will convert them if their line art..

Try this for Apple trees
http://images.google.ca/images?q=apple%20tree&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi#start=0&imgtype=lineart&tbo=1

Dave Russell Smith
12-23-2009, 12:07 AM
Any Good ??:rolleyes:

Andy Joe
12-23-2009, 12:14 PM
thanks, worked perfectly. I noticed this was a pic that was on the google link. Did you trace the whole thing or was this the corel draw trace the other guy was talking about? if it was how does that work?

Bill Cunningham
12-26-2009, 7:24 PM
Versions of Corel draw have a built in trace feature. If your using X4, it works quite well with black and white line art images such as the google link above. Corel trace is on your tool bar at the top of the page, and will allow several styles of tracing. Play around, and see what works best for you.. Earlier versions had trace as a separate program, with each version, some things improve somethings do not, somethings vanish all together.. Corel used to have a great, fairly accurate, scan print to text function back in ver 4 I think it was.. Used to save my clumsy typing fingers a lot of extra work..