PDA

View Full Version : need an angel picture

Cindy Rhoades
12-21-2009, 10:13 AM
I have a customer who wants a memorial stone for his dog that recently passed. The artwork for it has become a pain. First he wanted a great dane with angel wings but that didn't work so now he just wants an angel and I don't have a nice one that feel would look good on black granite, and he wants it by Christmas. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Frank Corker
12-21-2009, 5:07 PM
Just found this - give me half an hour I think I can find something for you

Frank Corker
12-21-2009, 5:26 PM
Ok I have created this small selection for you and they can be found in the cdr attached. They contain the pictures shown below which for a dog memorial I think would be really nice. I am assuming that the Dane has had the American treatment where the ears have been cut. Hope it does the trick.

James Jaragosky
12-21-2009, 5:33 PM
Ok I have created this small selection for you and they can be found in the cdr attached. They contain the pictures shown below which for a dog memorial I think would be really nice. I am assuming that the Dane has had the American treatment where the ears have been cut. Hope it does the trick.
Frank, those look fantastic.
Jim J.

Cindy Rhoades
12-21-2009, 6:18 PM
Thank you Frank you just saved my sanity (for the next couple of days anyway). The files are fantastic I love them. Again thank you!!!!:D

Bill Cunningham
12-22-2009, 10:29 PM
Frank, your artistic thinking never ceases to amaze me... You could swap out the dogs for just about anything and still have a good memorial...
Great idea...

Jerry Hay
12-22-2009, 11:38 PM
Man,
Those are awesome you never cease to amaze me! I am humbled by your skills. I am a better man for knowing you.