PDA

View Full Version : Cowboy Boot Silhouette

Leigh Costello
12-13-2009, 6:46 PM
Hi everyone! Hope everyone is busy as heck and preparing for a very good year end! Or, in other words, Merry Christmas.

I am in need of a cowboy boot silhouette vector image. If anyone has one to share I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Leigh

James Jaragosky
12-13-2009, 7:39 PM
Hi everyone! Hope everyone is busy as heck and preparing for a very good year end! Or, in other words, Merry Christmas.

I am in need of a cowboy boot silhouette vector image. If anyone has one to share I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Leigh
Hope this helps

Leigh Costello
12-14-2009, 12:10 AM
James,

Thank you so much! It is exactly what I was looking for but could not find. Merry Christmas!

Leigh

Leigh Costello
12-16-2009, 11:52 PM
James,
I was able to use your boot vector to make a plaque. I removed the spur as an option for the customer and in the wee hours of the morning got a super idea. Leather on wood.
So, in between a show in downtown St Louis and re-arranging furniture in two rooms to accomodate a larger office for us, I got the leather engraved and glued to the wood and will deliver the plaque tomorrow evening on our way home.
If I can get the pics down to size, I will try to post one.
Thanks again,
Leigh

James Jaragosky
12-17-2009, 12:34 AM
James,
I was able to use your boot vector to make a plaque. I removed the spur as an option for the customer and in the wee hours of the morning got a super idea. Leather on wood.
So, in between a show in downtown St Louis and re-arranging furniture in two rooms to accommodate a larger office for us, I got the leather engraved and glued to the wood and will deliver the plaque tomorrow evening on our way home.
If I can get the pics down to size, I will try to post one.
Thanks again,
Leigh
Glad it worked out for you. I look forward to seeing your work.