PDA

View Full Version : Wheres my post and the reply???

Cassondra Bennett
12-10-2009, 11:38 AM
A few days ago I posted asking if anyone knew where I could purchase a rotary for my machine......someone posted that they had one and I posted back I was interested......I looked today to see if that person had responded and was going to try to message him directly but now those 2 posts are gone????

Did I do something wrong by asking and should I have posted that question some where else is that why its gone???

I am confused????? and don't want to do anything that violates Creek rules.....I love this place!!!!

Sorry to all if I did a bad thing:(

Cassondra Bennett
12-10-2009, 11:40 AM
I see that the post is there I guess I am just confused about where the reply went and why its gone????

don't want to make same mistake twice if I did something wrong!!:o

Mike Null
12-10-2009, 12:46 PM
Cassondra

I'm not sure what happened in this instance but posts such as you describe constitute advertising and belong in the classified forum.

Additionally, a requirement for posting in the clsssified forum is that the poster be a contributor to SMC. A contribution as small as $6.00 per year makes you eligible to post in the classified forum as well as providing other benefits.

Dan Hintz
12-10-2009, 12:51 PM
Mike,

I vaguely recall the posts in question (vaguely)... my recollection was a private seller offering to sell her a used one, not a business. I could be wrong, though, rusty memory and all.

Mike Null
12-10-2009, 12:54 PM
Even so it would be defined as a classified post.

Shaddy Dedmore
12-10-2009, 2:05 PM
Nothing happened, I guess you just didn't look back far enough (page 4 of posts). I found it pretty easily by clicking on your name and "find all posts from" you. Peck was the one that replied, saying Epilog can sell you a new one.

Dan Hintz
12-10-2009, 2:58 PM
Shaddy,

Someone else posted in the thread after Peck... those posts have since disappeared. I believe that's the real question...

Cassondra Bennett
12-10-2009, 9:01 PM
I saw the one from Peck about Epilog having them so the real question was where did the other post go??????

No big deal guess it wasn't ment to be.....LOL

Just thought maybe I was losing it so I am glad Dan that you at least remember it being there!! Now I at least know I haven't completely lost my mind!!

No worries!!! now I know what the rules for posting when selling something and about the classifieds I will keep my eyes open there :)

Peter Meacham
12-10-2009, 9:56 PM
Cassondra

I sent a PM to you earlier today concerning an Epilog rotary for sale.

Pete

Joe Pelonio
12-10-2009, 11:16 PM
Cassondra

I sent a PM to you earlier today concerning an Epilog rotary for sale.

Pete
If it was a PM rather than a post, you can find it by clicking "Private Messages" under your name in the upper right corner.

Meanwhile, please do take a few minutes to click "Terms of Service" in the extreme lower right corner to become familiar with the rules. We do have several moderators who are ever vigilant to enforce the rules but most people never look at them until they get into trouble with us.:rolleyes: