PDA

View Full Version : Portland WWing show

Greg Tatum
10-06-2004, 6:46 PM
Any Creekers gonna be at the WW show in Portland, OR on the 22nd of this month(Fri)? I am planning on being there and would like to meet fellow SMC'ers if possible.

Greg

John Bush
10-06-2004, 11:26 PM
Hi Greg, I was thinking of going,maybe taking the train from Edmonds. What vendors participate? I,m looking for a 16"-20" BS, drum sander, DC cyclone system, and would love to see them demonstrated or some hands-on participation clinics. Throw in some old sourmash and the Swedish Bikini team and that pretty much wraps up the day. Let me know what info you have. Thanks John

Greg Tatum
10-07-2004, 12:29 AM
Hey John...here's a link...http://www.thewoodworkingshows.com/index.php?pageName=Show&eventName=Portland

I am also looking to buy a bandsaw....I want to check out the Minimax S14 S16 and MM16....I talked with a MM rep and he says that they will have the S14 & MM16 at the show and that's my main reason for going... I don't know about other vendors ...I also have my ex-inlaws in Portland that I'd like to see and this is my best opportunity.

If you go, ping me and maybe we can hook up at the show.

Greg

H.R. Shadow
10-07-2004, 4:23 PM
You guys might want to check out the SeattleWoodcraft store this weekend. They're having a three day woodworking sale/show, as there is no show in Seattle this year. Most of the major vendors are supposed to be there.