PDA

View Full Version : sponsors

Steve Jenkins
12-09-2009, 6:52 PM
Is there a place that shows a list of sponsors? I'd like to be able to order from a sponsor when I need something but don't know who they are.

Bill Arnold
12-09-2009, 7:02 PM
Steve, are you looking for something other than clicking on "SHOP" at the top of the page? That seems to be the link that credits SMC with a purchase.

Matt Meiser
12-09-2009, 7:13 PM
That's a link to shop Amazon--I think what Steve might be looking for is more along the lines of those who have banner ads. Maybe there could be a page with all the current banners shown?

Keith Outten
12-10-2009, 6:36 AM
I will create a Sponsors list and make it available this evening.

Steve Jenkins
12-10-2009, 8:18 AM
Thanks Keith. That is what I was looking for. Seems that if they are willing to sponsor the creek they should be easy to find.

Keith Outten
12-10-2009, 8:56 PM
Steve,

I created a new announcement that lists all of our Sponsors with links to their web pages. Here is the direct link (http://www.sawmillcreek.org/announcement.php?a=20).
Announcements are listed at the top of every Forum.
Some of these companies are offering specials and discounts for SawMill Creek Members, enjoy and thanks for the suggestion :)

Leigh Betsch
12-10-2009, 11:02 PM
thanks, I for one will make every effort to use these sponsors. I will admit I rarely read the announcements though. I guess it's part of my rebellious nature, never read instructions, never ask for directions and never read announcements!