PDA

View Full Version : 3d Snowflake

Dave Russell Smith
12-09-2009, 6:12 PM
Here is a snowflake I did this afternoon and the cutting pattern which is set for 3mm acrylic :). Then my compressor died :mad:. More money :eek:

Sergio Arze
12-09-2009, 7:19 PM
Thank you for the files, my kids are going to love this!!

Bill Cunningham
12-10-2009, 8:47 PM
Here is a snowflake I did this afternoon and the cutting pattern which is set for 3mm acrylic :). Then my compressor died :mad:. More money :eek:

If you've been a good boy this year, maybe Santa will bring you one.. .... or maybe not!!:rolleyes:

Bert Kemp
12-23-2020, 4:44 PM
Old post but maybe some one has an Idea. The snowflake Dave Smith shared. Is this a single snowflake and all 4 or 5 pieces go together to make one or is it 2 different snowflakes. Looks like one in the picture but I can't figure out how more then 2 pieces go together. Hey I have trouble with a 4 piece jigsaw puzzle LOL

Mike Null
12-23-2020, 5:59 PM
Bert
I'm not sure either but it looks like there should be 4 "c" parts instead of two. A and B interlock forming an X then the C parts insert as noted. As I look at the photo there are 4 C parts.

Bert Kemp
12-23-2020, 9:23 PM
Yikes I didn't even notice that and on top of that I cut the wrong snowflake , man what am I thinkin. Hey weres that little guy beating his head against the wall . Kevvvvvvvv.:eek:
Bert
I'm not sure either but it looks like there should be 4 "c" parts instead of two. A and B interlock forming an X then the C parts insert as noted. As I look at the photo there are 4 C parts.