PDA

View Full Version : For the Animal Lover on your List

Belinda Barfield
12-09-2009, 1:15 PM
I ran across this neat little item. If you have an animal lover on your gift list this might be the perfect gift -a Pet's Eye View Camera. 20% off through December 10th. If you have a free roaming pet you might end up with some pretty interesting pics. :cool:

http://www.solutions.com/jump.jsp?itemType=PRODUCT&RS=1&itemID=15397&keyword=86242

Lee Schierer
12-09-2009, 2:12 PM
Are you really sure you want to see where they've been and what they looked at? That four lane highway your cat just crossed twice... or think about, if you aren't the lead dog, the view is always the same and how do dogs greet each other......

Belinda Barfield
12-09-2009, 2:24 PM
Lee, I didn't think of it that way. I was thinking more about a happy dog chasing butterflies on a farm. Maybe it's not such a good idea after all. :o

Jim Kountz
12-09-2009, 7:11 PM
Wow now this is weird!! The wife and I were just now talking about how cool it would be to see what the cat and/or dog does all day while we are away. Then I read your post!! Cool indeed!!

Belinda Barfield
12-09-2009, 7:33 PM
Wow now this is weird!! The wife and I were just now talking about how cool it would be to see what the cat and/or dog does all day while we are away. Then I read your post!! Cool indeed!!

The more I thought about it the cooler I thought it would be to see holiday gatherings through your pet's eyes. Talk about candid shots! The camera can be set to snap pics at 1, 5, or 15 minute intervals.

Leigh Costello
12-10-2009, 1:00 AM
Hmmm...I wonder if they have a model for translating the thought processes when the animals sees us doing our human things. "Dude, don't eat that chicken! It's been out for hours, just give it to me." or "Lady, I just love your plate so close to the floor, I will just help myself." and so on...

Bob Borzelleri
12-10-2009, 1:29 AM
I tried one of those things some time back but it didn't work out. The cat refused to get model releases signed.