PDA

View Full Version : Stopped by Woodcraft today...

Mike Cruz
12-08-2009, 11:27 PM
Stopped by my local (1 hr 15 minutes away) Woodcraft today in Baltimore, MD. Funny.... You guys always talk about how friendly and helpful they guys are that work at Woodcraft (everywhere). It couldn't be more dead on. What a nice bunch of guys. I happen to be in the area, and thought I would go by to see if they had anything I just couldn't refuse. Well, they didn't, but that didn't stop me from yapping it up with the sales guy. Don't know how they find the good ones, but they obviously do.

Also, saw a group of three guys with big ole grins on their faces as they were at the check out counter. One with a Fein MultiMaster under his arm. And one of the others with something else that he obviously NEEDED. Both looked like they were their own Santa's helpers. No, they didn't look like elfs...

I thought of asking them if they are Creekers, but didn't get it out quick enough.

Then another fellow was checking out, and more chatting and stories ensued. Well, that little side trip made me late for the rest of my errands today.

WELL worth the delays. :D

Glen Butler
12-08-2009, 11:41 PM
I always like stopping by my local Woodcraft. Also 1 hour 15 away. I find the same thing. One gentleman in particular is always kind to give tips on how to make jigs and fixtures rather than buy them. Seems bad for business, but then, treating customers with kindness is never bad for business. A customer is worth more than a sale.