PDA

View Full Version : Delta products where,,,,

Doug Jones
10-06-2004, 4:02 AM
Stopped in Menards today (my today and probably your yesterday) and I saw something there that I have never seen before. Delta products, actually it was just one type of table saw (the 200 series, the little one) and it didn't even have the price marked yet. Maybe with Lowes and Delta parting ways, Menards and Delta have settled on something. This may also mean that in the near future that Menards could clearance all their Jet stuff. Or maybe they will carry both brands. Or it could mean nothing at all. Who knows only time will tell for sure.

Doug

John Miliunas
10-06-2004, 8:10 AM
Hmmmm...Ver-r-r-r-ry (roll the "r" there :) ) interesting! I'm a frequent Menard's (pronounced: May-Nerds :) ) visitor and will need to keep an eye out for that! :cool:

Michael Ballent
10-06-2004, 9:46 AM
Along those lines I saw a Jet contractors TS at the Lowes I go to... That's something that really threw me for a loop.

Carole Valentine
10-06-2004, 9:49 AM
What is Menards? Is that like a Lowes or HD? We must not have them here...at least I've never seen one. Our Lowes only carried the low end Delta stuff so I suppose it was no big loss. I was rather disgusted to see that their latest, greatest line is now Tradesman. Sheesh...it's all in the profit margin I guess. The more cheaply made the tool, the higher the PM. Thank goodness for the internet and tool catalogs!

Dan Mages
10-06-2004, 9:57 AM
What is Menards? Is that like a Lowes or HD? We must not have them here...at least I've never seen one. Our Lowes only carried the low end Delta stuff so I suppose it was no big loss. I was rather disgusted to see that their latest, greatest line is now Tradesman. Sheesh...it's all in the profit margin I guess. The more cheaply made the tool, the higher the PM. Thank goodness for the internet and tool catalogs!
Carole. Menards is the Midwest's Green Borg. I saw some Delta CMS at that Borg this past weekend.

Dan