PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some parts and came across this.........

Russ Massery
12-02-2009, 8:38 PM
Antique tool nirvana. http://roseantiquetools.com/store/index.html

Robert Rozaieski
12-03-2009, 8:44 AM
Wow, they've really improved their website. They've been around for awhile but their old site was really hard to navigate and they didn't have a lot of stuff pictured online. Looks like they put a lot of work into the new site. Definitely one to check out when I have alittle more time. Thanks!

Dave Lehnert
12-03-2009, 5:24 PM
Glad they are not around here. I would be broke.

george wilson
12-03-2009, 10:21 PM
That is an extremely nice site,and I don't think their prices are too high,though I am not really up on antique tool prices. just remember prices I've seen in flea markets.

Back in the 70's I could buy nice carving tools for $2.50 each! Now they are $40.00 or more!

Do new 2 Cherries carving tools really sell for $80.00 each(or close to it?) I'm glad I don't need any more!

Maurice Ungaro
12-03-2009, 11:25 PM
Very nice site, but I have to admit, when I scrolled thru the listing of "Antique Belknap & Bluegrass tools", I laughed my hind quarters off at the prices. Growing up in Louisville, this stuff was practically given away.......of course, that was 30 years ago too.

Tony Shea
12-06-2009, 10:05 AM
Nice site but I would have to say that prices are a bit steep. I have a place right in Bar Harbor called the Tool Barn that is loaded with this sort of stuff. It's where I buy all my antique planes and prices are half what is posted on the above website. Either way, nice website.

Sam Hatfield
12-08-2009, 10:18 PM
I went there a few weeks ago lots of good user stuff. If you do not see it on her website give her a call she probaly has what you are looking for.

Greg Crawford
12-09-2009, 2:58 PM
I've dealt with them in the past. Great folks, great service, outstanding shipping!

Greg