PDA

View Full Version : A kinda funny Thanksgiving story.....

Dennis Peacock
12-02-2009, 6:21 PM
A motorcycle buddy of mine posted this on another forum. I took the motorcycle safety course with this dude and I know for a fact that he and his family would be a Hoot to do a holiday with. Below is the true proof. :D

Thanksgiving, my mom decided to play a trick on my sister (who's blonde). To get her out of the house, she convinced her that we needed more half and half for the coffee.

While my sister was out, my mom took the turkey out of the oven, removed the stuffing, stuffed a Cornish hen, then put it inside the turkey, packing stuffing all around it. She then put the turkey back in the oven.

When everything was ready, my sister took the turkey out of the oven and began to remove the stuffing. When she felt something, she reached in and pulled out the Cornish hen.

Pretending to be shocked, by mother exclaimed, "Patti, you've cooked a pregnant turkey!"

My sister began to cry and was inconsolable. It took us half an hour to convince her that turkeys lay eggs!

Jim Rimmer
12-02-2009, 6:25 PM
That is a hoot!

Steve Schlumpf
12-02-2009, 6:48 PM
Well that's gotta be good for a few hours of therapy! :D

Brian Effinger
12-02-2009, 9:10 PM
Bwaaaahahahahahahaa! :D

Keith Starosta
12-02-2009, 11:22 PM
Now that is just a whole bunch of awesome right there!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Lee Schierer
12-03-2009, 9:16 AM
It's pretty funny, but it's an old joke.......

Mike Circo
12-03-2009, 9:46 AM
Lee's right, I've heard it before.

Still funny however.

Belinda Barfield
12-03-2009, 10:22 AM
Gee Dennis, had I not recently become a brunette I would feel an intense need to be offended. ;):D

Pretty funny! I might have to try this out on niece at Christmas.

Phyllis Meyer
12-03-2009, 11:43 AM
Now why didn't I think of that? Awesome! Made me laugh out loud...oh Lord, there goes more staples/stiches...well worth it!:D

Phyllis:)