PDA

View Full Version : Don't work when you are TIRED!!!!

Alexa Ristow
11-25-2009, 1:00 PM
Well I just did the stupidest thing ever - I not only went out of my work room to see my children for a few minutes I left the protective sheet on the mirror perspex I was cutting and the whole thing set alight!! Foretunately no major damage was done but I cannot do any more of the work I needed to do tonight as I have no air assist until my husband can repair the melted wires!!!!

The lesson : get the laser surveillance everyone has been talking about, never leave the machine unattended and DON't WORK when you are overtired!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all the Americans out there!!!

Regards
Alexa

Bruce Volden
11-25-2009, 2:27 PM
I'm getting real nervous reading things like this, seems "luck" runs in threes?????:eek:

Bruce

Marc Myer
11-25-2009, 2:45 PM
Yow! Glad you caught it in time.

And Happy Thanksgiving from all us Americans to you! If you wish, you can have some turkey, stuffing, lots of food, visit family, and enjoy it with the rest of us!

There's always a good reason to eat tasty food with those you love. Or at least with those you tolerate :)

Dean Strickland
12-05-2009, 12:20 PM
I did the same thing, only I was away from the laser just a little longer than you.
Expensive lesson for me to learn, even though I heard it over and over on this forum..."do not leave the laser running unattended! (See the pictures on the sticky note at the beginning of the forum)
I hope everyone on here sees that and pays attention. If it saves even one person from losing their pride and joy, it would at least have some value added to the lesson I learned.
I'm very happy for you that it was caught before any real damage was done.